Fuck this bitch

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by kingkong, Nov 27, 2008.

1. :mad::mad::mad:

I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED..I AM SO FUCKIN PISSED RIGHT NOW

sorry for the long read but..i just have to get this off my chest right now..

heres a lil story so yall kno whats going on

i just moved from germany to atlanta about 4 months ago and i am stayin at my uncles family. his son is in college(air force) since last year. and i would like to call his wife my aunt..but i honestly just cannot call her anything else but bitch.

ever since before i moved here, my whole family told me of her. saying...dont listen to her, just ignor to what she says, shes an idiot...and stuff. but i kinda just thought..how bad can it be...

so i came here..and she seemed aiite..not someone i would like..but she was ok. and then it started..

after about a week she started to show her true face. every day she would come home and yell at my uncle for the same pointless SHIT. "i am not your slave""i wash the dishes""i cook dinner""i go shopping" the problem is..nobody even asked her to do those things..let alone command. and even when my uncle says he will do those things, she still does it as if to always have a reason to yell.

recently she began talking about divorce. talking about how she is tired of living with my uncle. she says that she wants her 'half' of the money/house. and by then i had no more respect at all for her. WHAT HALF BITCH? U FUCKIN MAKE 800 DOLLARS A MONTH WHILE MY UNCLE PAYS FOR EVERYTHING AND FEEDS YOU. ALSO, THIS MUTHAFUCKER IS SO INCOMPETENT, HER ENGLISH IS HORRIBLE, HER EVERYDAY LIVING SKILLS ARE HORRIBLE. SHE CANNOT MAKE DECISIONS HERSELF. BASICALLY, IF MY UNCLE WERNT THERE, SHE WOULD BE AS GOOD AS DEAD, AND SHE THINKS THAT SHE IS THE PERSON HOLDING UP THIS FAMILY AND SHIT.
    i just felt so bad for my uncle because i know he is pissed, but he is a 'nice' person and barely says anything to her. i wanna tell him to fuck dat bitch so bad but..i cant really do dat..

so..fast forward
    my cousin(their son) came back today for thanksgiving(my first^^..cant wait for the turkey)anyways..he was pretty happy, as was i since i didnt see him for about 5-6 years. but u could tell that as soon as he saw his mom, he just became so miserable, i felt so bad for him.

soo..now what i still cant believe

at dinner she started ranting again..IN FRONT OF HER SON, WHOM SHE HASNT SEEN FOR AMLOST A YEAR. my cousin just went out to see some friends and my uncle leaves too. and i was alone with this trick. suddenly she just goes mad! kickin the door, throwing stuff and shit..first i was like oookkk..
    AND THEN THIS BITCH TURNED TO ME AND SAID. I DONT WANT YOU IN MY HOUSE. I AM TIRED OF TAKING CARE OF YOU. YOU HAVE TO MOVE OUT.

DID THAT BITCH JUST SAY THAT TO ME?!:mad::mad::mad::mad:
    FIRST OF ALL, SHE DID NOT TAKE CARE OF ME AT ALL, MY UNCLE DID EVERYTHING FOR ME. SECOND, SINCE I KNEW I WAS A KIND OF BURDEN TO THEM, I TRIED THE BEST I CAN TO HELP OUT, DOING HOUSE WORK AND SHIT. WHEN SHE ASKS FOR HELP, AND SHE ASKES FOR THE DUMBEST SHIT, I JUST DO IT WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING. JUST THIS MORNING SHE WOKE ME UP AT 7 AND I HAD TO HELP HER EXCUSE HERSELF FROM WORK BECAUSE SHE COULD NOT DO DAT HERSELF..
    third, i never intended to stay at this house, the plan was to find me a place as fast as possible.

I JUST STILL CANT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED..IF ONLY I COULD BE A GIRL FOR A DAY ID WHOOP DAT BITCH ALL DAY LONG THE WHOLE 24 HOURS.

sorry for the rant, i just had to tell someone

2. whoops her ass anyways

3. kill her?

4. tell your uncle how you really feel and shit... tell him you know its not really your business but u care about him and dont wanna see him miserable b.c of her.

i know this would be a hard conversation, i probly would never do it, but if ur capable of this sort of emotional thing then its probly the best bet.

good luck man.

5. from what i hear im pretty sure you're uncle has a fairly good case of keeping everything if they divorce.

she's obviously looking for one, but i bet it backfires.

unless of course your in a state like Texas where everything is split 50/50.

6. damn dude that sucks....

On another note, welcome to the USA, and welcome to a problem just about every single american in this generation has experienced.

Worst comes to worst tell her that youre gonna be her pimp and shes gonna have to turn tricks in college park. 60% of the time is works everytime.

7. haha^^ i would like to..but what id like to see more is how she would survive if we all just abandon her..

i probably will not be doing dat anytime soon
    1. im, like my uncle, a little introverted..i dont really like confronting people, and shit like this..i probably will be speechless.
    2. i forgot to say this but my uncle was diagnosed with brain tumor this year. the good thing was it was 'benigh'(spelling?)..meaning it couldve been there all along, or it couldve been found early. but i think that it was caused by stress off of work and having to deal with the woman...he just finished his radiation treatment so when im talking to him im just trying to talk about random stuff so he could get his mind off of everything

8. a Benign tumor is a tumor lacking the charactaristics of cancer, so im pretty sure it isnt dangerous...

9. yea..she comes off real rude to every so im not even worried about what would happen if they are to get divorced. i am also sure the evidence is clear enough that she wouldnt get shit. the problem is how she annoys the FUCK outta me:p and how disrespectful she is...

lol thanks..
    i agree..and not just in america..divorce is becoming so widespread as if it was mcdonalds..and its scary as shit..i KNOW i DO NOT want to get a divorce if i marry..what it would destroy..
    but this one is different, most divorces(i know), both sides hate eachother, or it just didnt 'work out' as expected etc.. this one, its just her..and i mean JUST her..she is just crazy.

dats a pretty good idea u got there, maybe i should do....wait a minute..did u just say....dat doesnt even make sense:rolleyes:

10. yea..it probably isnt anything big..
    but still i would like him to be stressfree..i mean..just by thinking that something is growing irregularly in your head...

11. 1) Tell her that you'd like to take her to a nice nature spot.
    2) Make sure you have a small and compact handgun, Preferabbly silenced.
    3) Take her a little bit in the woods, Put 2 in the brain just to be safe.
    4) Drive away and play stupid.

Solved your problems.

(This was a joke, You could use the idea though)

12. Wow dude, thats rough.

She has a huge sense of entitlement. She's lucky to be sheltered by your uncle, yet she complains about having to do dishes.

I say let her leave your uncle and try and survive on her own. I guarantee she'll be on welfare within 6 months.

Dont take any shit off her, all i have to say man. Even if she is your uncle's wife.

13. Tell her you'd like to take her on a nice vacation to the beach. Rent a boat, and go out into the ocean really far. Stab her to death, throw her overboard, and viola! Problem solved. Plus you'll get mad props from the sharks for a free meal.

14. Menopause..

15. you dont know how much id like to do dat

i know right, its not a case of taking things for granted, she just doesnt realizes it at all, all she thinks about is what she has to do, and how 'tired' she is..

honestly, i hope she does not get welfare i really do..people like this do not deserve anything given to them

trust me, i am ignoring her a long time ago..like i said..fuck dat bitch..im just concerned about my uncle. honestly, she is just my uncles wife on the papers..the love was gone a long time ago..

LOL..i hope it was..but shes been like this the whole time apparently

i am thinking of talking to my mom since he is my uncle's sister. this way i dont have to talk to him directly..and maybe it would be better to let 'adults' figure this out..i really dont want to be a part of this..unless i get to hurt dat bitch

16. Talk to your uncle about getting a divorce and moving in together.

Thenj Molotov her.

17. heat up a screwdriver and slowly burn out her pupils
    :smoking:

18. sounds like my mom ....

19. slip ora-gel in her eye drops

20. The last two people that posted, you're 2 years late guys.