Fuck the world

Discussion in 'General' started by ODB, Feb 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fuck everything fuck working fuck school fuck my family fuck it all I have to be so fucked up I cant walk to even deal with everyfuckingone im about to pop the 10 klonapin I have takin today and im not even fucked up at all

2. Damn straight.

3. Yo for real, I hear you. My only outlet is weed and beer/scotch because I don't like pharmaceuticals, however, The thoughts that occur in my head all day confuse the shit out of me and I fucking hate this world, it's so fucked up. I would recommend staying alive though, that's always positive.

4. #4 Heinous Anus, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009
    Ah well.

5. yea ima stay alive but still the only fun thing that I like to do is get fucked up smoke weed pop pills get drunk till the day I mother fucking die

6. #6 s w i s h e r, Feb 18, 2009
    tell em say fuck everybody fuck fuck everybody, fuck everybody on everything you do; fuck you fuck everything i've ever seen in my life

edit: FUCK THE WORLD WE LOVE FURL

7. its all perspective guy, it is what you make it. Poppin 10 of the whatever the fuck your poppin no wonder your shit sucks. Think you need to relax fella, take a rest guy.

8. ya fuk the world

9. #10 ODB, Feb 18, 2009
    my dad has been in jail siece I was 3 and when I first met him back when I was 18 he didnt even give a fuck about me and my grandpa is dead and my grandma drinks a handle of vodka a day so quit whining

Edit: The disrespect in this post boggles my mind beyond the stages of logical, or even emotional, reasoning. We all have our problems, but the people who deal with them best are the ones who don't use them as a way of putting them higher on the social scale than others. I've met many people like you and I have pity for none of them. Heinous is a great member of the City, as are most people here, so lay off on the disrespect. -Durchii

10. #11 s w i s h e r, Feb 18, 2009
    lets please not turn this great thread into an emo shit hole, or a "my family is more G than yours" thread. that shit is nothing to be glorified though, its part of your life & it is what it is

11. #12 poodog313, Feb 18, 2009
    no need to get so personal just because henious has things in life that are more imporant to him other than himself, your starting to sound like a piece of shit. Go pop your pills and hide under your rock you worthless selfish fuck head

Ya that's right edit your post...

Edit: I would be kind of hypocritical if I didn't point out the name-calling in this post either. We all need to chill out around here. -Durchii

12. #13 ODB, Feb 18, 2009

I dont give a fuck what you think I just dont want people coming in here telling there problems and shit everyone has them and I dont want to here them along with you so leave my thread and fuck you

Edit: Hey there, buddy! You were warned once, so let's give you a few days or so to cool off, how about that? -Durchii

13. #14 Diceman, Feb 18, 2009

That sucks but hes hardly whining. A parent who your NOT on bad terms with getting a disease isnt easy.

Your grandma chooses to drink and your dad made his choices. His dad didnt choose shit

EDIT oh hes gone now...

14. yea it sucks

15. Makes me laugh.

16. #17 s w i s h e r, Feb 18, 2009
    no one wants to open General and see this thread and end up reading your hateful angst. maybe you should talk to someone, for real tho. kinda hypocritical dont you think? learn some RESPECT.

17. #18 poodog313, Feb 18, 2009
    you see what he said?? I posted and when I was done it magically disappeared, obviously a mod caught it, don't break my balls' fool, I only edited and said that because I didn't quote his original post.

18. ^^^ no biggie...just let it go, along with the thread

19. fuckedy fuckedy mcfuck fuck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.