Fuck the weekend..Monday was the shit!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Rezinn, Aug 17, 2005.

1. Well, I went to a Twiztid concert monday, but here's the story behind it. Alright, I've had my ticket for 2 weeks and now I'm excited, BUT I dont have anyone to go with. So I called up my home girl (sexy mexican chick) and she said she's down. After we got everything straightened out for me to pick her up and what not, we hang up. Then, my homie stops by and smokes a blunt and a bowl with me. He leaves, I'm stoned as all hell, and now it's time to get my girl. I go get her and then we head up to Grand Rapids, MI. We get to the concert, go inside and buy her ticket. First to perform was The R.O.C. he was fresh, I liked him. Next was Project: Deadman. Badass group, not to mention moshpits!!!!! During the break, me and the sexy mexican gets offered a joint by some fellow juggalos (juggalo family luv right there). And, of course we smoke (btw, they gave me the roach). Next on stage was Anybody Killa (ABK for short). More good moshpits and fresh underground sound (whutdya expect? Psychopathic artist!!). Then, finally, it was time for TWIZTID!!!! They walk out in these black n red suits. Well, anyway, MORE MOSHPITS!!! YEAH!!!. After the concert, R.O.C. was outside passing something out, and I stop and talk to him for a few. Then I take tha homegirl home. Well, no one was home and so she invited me inside. Next thing I know, we're fucking on her bed. I GOT SOME PUSSY!!!!!!! Then afterwards, we smoke the roach. Then I say goodnight and all that and went home, had a cig, played Grand Theft Auto San Andreas for a few, and then went to bed. What a good day, I'm telling ya...it's the good karma. Arright y'all, keep smoking 4 life. Peace.

2. damn straight man...congrats on the pussy and the smoke. peace

3. thats cool always nice to get witta lady

4. Definetly awesome.

That's cool that those people offered you a joint.

If you ever see them again, you should do the same. ;)

5. lucky you, on monday i didn't smoke, or get any pussy.

you win.

6. Believe me, I will. I'm not stingy (sp?) when it comes to weed. For example, if I had a dime bag and someone wanted me to sell them a joint, I would. Shit, I'd even roll it up for them. And I dont care if they smoke it with me or not (eventho it would be nice of them).

7. ive never heard of any of those bands/rappers or whatever they were.. not one of 'em

8. me neither, but it sounded like a great day, and to top it off you got your hole..........nice one...........so is it going to be a regualar thing with the mexican chick, or was it just a one night stand?..............and yeah i allways spread the weed at concerts, packed a massive J one time for a Blur concert in Glasgow, (you know the pre made massive J's you get and just ram the weed in) i must have packed about over 1/4 into this thing.....(it was free weed from my Blueberry grow)........amazed i got it in............it got passed through the mates, a few times, and then round some people nearby and it still ended up back at me and only about 1/2 finished..........well i tried some more, and some more, and more cider, and some more cider.........about 7 pints................lol..........next thing i know i was sick in the toilets and went back up to see the show, i had to sit down, and when i did............man that was some show, i'm fucking sure i was tripping, never felt like that since the only time i took acid................there was still some left when the show finished.............weed/girls/sex/music.............it's like "rock and roll"..........Peace out..........Sid

9. sounds fucking awesome, u lucky twat lol

10. Fucking rad dude, fucking rad :p