fuck the stupid law

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MaGIKalmUSH, Sep 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i mean fuck this,,,if its legal for a male to walk down the street without a shirt then it should be legal for females to do the same exact thing to,,,i mean mothe guys and girls have breats except girls are a bit larger(ikleast most of them)but if a girl walks down the street topless is it indecent exposure or some shit like that,i think this shit would stop.....do yall agree with me?

2. i think he just wants to look at girl boobies :D

3. lol thats wat i was talkin bout i wanna see the boobs:D wat man doesnt, and no obliviot im not wirting form USW or whereevere u said

4. who cares???

if the law did change, you know only ugly chicks would be \"man\" enough to actually do it :D

no self respecting hotty would strut around town with her shirt off... wouldnt make sense.

5. im writing form washingotn in seattle

6. Seattle is in Washington is in the US. Definitely double edged sword because there are so many nasty chicks out there and I would NOT want to see their breasts.

But last night would have been an excellent time for all chicks to be walking around topless.

7. Seattle is in Washington is in the US. Definitely double edged sword because there are so many nasty chicks out there and I would NOT want to see their breasts.

thats really not nice....there are \'nasty chicks everywhere, lets not group them all in washington

sides even an ugly chick can have a nice rack :D

8. But I also seem to remember that in some Middle Eastern countries, it\'s illegal to eat a sheep if you\'ve already been \"intimate\" with it...

lol.....nice

9. i don\'t think it about showing the flesh... i think its more of the issue of having stupid guys around doing stupid things while the boobies are hangin.....

hormone enraged men are what makes it illegal.....:D

10. is it healthy ? I mean, if never \"supported\" by bra, dont they ... I mean doesn\'t the skin losen and the boobs are .. lower ?

ohhh dgee am i blushing ? ..

11. You misunderstood what I wrote. The person said he isn\'t in the US, then he said he is in seattle. See the problem?

ps - i dont want to see nice breasts on nasty chicks.

12. it is a shame the dude misunderstood that indeed washington is in the united states...lol

but

what i guess i misunderstood was you sayin.....
    because there are so many nasty chicks out there and I would NOT want to see their breasts.

out there (being the key word).... would that mean everywhere?in the whole wide world and not just in whats his names state that he doesnt know is part of the u.s?

as you figured i took out there to mean wa

aah, idont wanna see nice boobies ona ugly chick either
    tho when i do, it IS difficult to get past the boobs. god blesses us each in one way or another,...hahahah right :D

peace

13. If they were to make it a law that only chicks who are certified by thccrystals to take off there shirts in public....then this would be more than okay.

14. All I know is that its been perfectly legal in Eugene, OR for decades....

15. FUCK YES!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.