Fuck the stoner stereotype.

Discussion in 'General' started by XTC, Dec 5, 2008.

1. I'm in my third year at a state university. I blaze up before every single one of my classes. I also blaze before I write any essays or do any homework, and I have maintained a 4.0 GPA while making the Dean's list every semester. I have held a part-time job throughout school, live on my own, and pay for all my own shit.

I'm sick of people stereotyping stoners as being lazy, unmotivated individuals. I'm much more productive than the people I know who bash the herb. Just the other day, an ignoramus bitch decided she didn't want to chill with me after she saw the vaporizer and herbage in my room. Any girl that I'm gonna be with has to be down with the green...or it just won't work.

Anyhow, who else is proud to shatter the stoner stereotype and laugh at the ignorant, uneducated fucks?

2. /raise hand.

3. FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-BW:cool:

4. #4 Deleted member 102856, Dec 5, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2008
    Agree. I sometimes blaze before my classes, and always after. I'm part of the Honors College of my university and have a high GPA blahblahblah. And a lot of my stoner friends are some of the smartest people I know, people who are in the engineering and medschool programs here, hard stuff.

Plus, a smart stoner is a sexy stoner, imo.

oh yeah, and sometimes when guys find out i smoke, they think i'm high too often and that i waste too much money and shit....like i'm doing fiiiiine in life, leave me alone.

5. I'm a fourth year medical student, months away from residency :) Extremely motivated!

6. [​IMG]

those who don't know me
    but know that i blaze all the time
    always assume that im some sort of idiot stoner.
    but when they begin to converse with me,
    they are surprised at how intelligent i really am
    haha even my teachers would say the same

7. Same with my brother, and I am also doing pretty good in school. 3.0 GPA and I have advanced classes. But i go to highschool but I still get good grades. Which is why I haven't even been suspicious to anyone that I smoke weed.

8. I don;t have a 4.0 grade average, something like a 3.65 but I too hate the stereotype. I get good grades, I study, I work hard and I am respectful but people literally get scared of me (I have some sheltered, christian friends) if they know I smoke pot. They also instantly show me disrespect and think I'm lazy/stupid when I am doing amazingly. I live a happy life, I don't see the problem!

9. I get bad grades, I'm lazy, I munch a lot, and video games are my (second) favorite activity.

10. *Stands up and claps*.
    Agreed my friend! I've never had a relationship last more than a few days if he didn't like it that i smoked.
    Fuck that!

Sadly, i don't think the media will ever come out and tell ignorant americans the truth about marijuana on there televisions, that's the only way it seems that these people will believe it.. is if the media tells the truth for once.

11. #12 Soap, Dec 5, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2008
    I live my life, they live theirs.
    We'll see when my writing gets published in the NY Times or Esquire.
    Then who will be laughing?

12. :hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

I am also a good student and hard worker. Fuck the sterotype.

13. well like, i'm lazy as fuck when it comes to school. but whenever i do care enough about something to do it, i write best while stoned.

14. I'm a 2nd year med student....rock on.

15. embarrassingly same here

16. :rolleyes:

You too sista, you too! :smoke:

17. #18 whitewarrior, Dec 5, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2008
    I am the same exact way, you just have to keep your shit in perspective. So far I'm in my 3rd year with a cumulative 3.1, so I have to get that back up to a 3.5 and stay focused.