Fuck the search button

Discussion in 'General' started by Caligrown, Nov 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No the search button is not your friend it's a piece of shit. I don't give a fuck what question I ask if you tell me to search that shit I'll tell you to fick off cuz honestly, I'd rather ask people cURRENTLY and get an up to date answer on my shit than look up some hella old thread and get anachronistic responses.

Fact o the matter is I'm pretty drunk right Noe and it just occured to me how much I hate those forum fucks who just bitch at people for stupid shit like spelling or repeating a question. Seriously if you're bitching about someones spelling it means you haven't got anything else to argue against them. So do everyone a favor and fuck off..

Okay no more 40's.

2. #2 full melt, Nov 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2009
    Cool intentional spelling mistakes, bro.

You know there is a section for stuff like this right? Use the fucking search button.

3. I'm pretty sure there's been one of these.. use the search button next time..

4. fuck the search button

90% of the time i use it i get threads that have just 1 of the words i searched

5. C'mon dude! You know there is a search button, right?

6. Haha looks like someone thinks they're being funny. Haha let's do exaclty what this guy said not to to look cool and make fun of him. What if I had some kind of disorder and now I felt like I wanted to kill myself so I did. A cuz of you. How would you feel? Actually I don't care how'd you feel cuz that's hypothetical. Either way I just listened toste MIPS from the city of dope way to many times

7. Row Row Fight the Power

8. Naw dude read the rules. And I don't know anybody who hates on speech here.

9. I second this explanation of fucking the search button, too many damn tag words

10. lol, too funny haha.

11. Because I'm a dick and Full Melt picked it out..

A quick edit job can get your point across a lot more effectively. And yes, I am one of those people. If you're not going to take the time to bitch in a coherent form of English, I'm not going to take the time to argue you properly. Believe it or not, spelling and grammar are actually important in our language and convey much more than you realize.

Also, if I miss-edited it in any way, feel free to correct it yourself.

12. Oh and the spelling isn't intentional. My iPod will correct words that don't need to be corrected so I end up talking like a retarded kid. It's all good even though apple can't get it's shit together.

13. If only we were so lucky...

14. :laughing:

15. Come on man, if you're not going to take the time to bitch in a coherent form of English, I'm not going to take the time to argue with you properly.

16. I like the search button. Especially when i'm searching for a thread I know exists.

17. [​IMG]

18. Ahhfuck all of yall I don't give a fuck and no one gets me I feel sorry for myself so I'm gonna wallow in my despair.. Peace out.

19. Fair enough. But there is a difference between dropping a word and mistyping an entire argument. One is a typo, the other is either illiteracy or laziness.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.