FUCK THE POPO! - Heres What Happened

Discussion in 'General' started by Venomous Puffer, Nov 30, 2006.

1. haha ok heres what happened:

I was ridin down the street goin about 50 in a 35 and it was beautiful outside so i had the front 2 windows rolled all the way down. I was blastin some music with the volume almost at max and bass all the way up. so i was just cruising and i round this corner. As i do the song gets to a part where the lyrics are "my first words were endo and FUCK POPO!" and guess who happens to pass me RIGHT as he screams "FUCK POPO!" ..... yea haha.... the popo... and he happens to have his windows rolled down also.

i see the cop SLAMS on his breaks in my rearview and flip on his sirens and starts to make a u-turn. i see this and i fucking gun it. now im goin like 80 on this 35 and i see a parking lot so i turn right and duck into one of the parking spaces, turn off my lights and kept my head low. Waited for the sirens to pass then bout 2 minutes later got up and drove away.

haha that was really stupid i know but it worked lol :p i was a little paranoid, did NOT feel like getting pulled...so i didnt lol.

2. oh fuck yeah dude... that made my night....don't let the boys get ya +rep

3. niccccccceee

4. sweeeet in the words of scarface you have Bawls +rep

5. damn u got lucky... lol

6. Wait, I thought you couldn't be arrested for what kind of music you play? I ride around town with the cops all around blasting some potluck or three 6.

7. You can't, but he was speeding, loud music= disturbing peace (possibly), cops are dicks, running from cops.

Nice to hear they didn't get u:D

8. speeding + i think there is a sound level restriction at night + cop could pull you and claim its for any reason... prolly woulda said disturbin the peace or some bullshit like that.

edit:
    haha nevermind dark got to it before me :p :)

9. fuck the popo. i'll blast my music as loud as i fucking want

and in the words of Mac Dre: "Don't just sit there and get caught by the police, man. Burn rubba all down the block, and don't stop."

10. So now what? Dont think he has forgotten about you, if its anything a cop hates its a runner. Good luck man, id throw that car under a tarp and pray he didnt get your plate. Evading is not a fun charge.

11. what do you mean? my music was up so loud i didnt hear the sirens, all i was doing was speeding not evading, i didnt even know there was a cop behind me... can you prove that i knew he was behind me? nahhhhhh. i appreciate your concern but i doubt they will come get me

12. Nice getaway! As long as he didn't get a good look at your car or your plates then your in the clear. I've ran from my share of cops but only when I know I can get away, nothing wrong with pulling off somewhere to avoid a cop :D Who wants to shell out 100-500 dollars for a dumbass ticket?!?!

13. Nice move, good thing you didnt get caught.

14. haha well said