Fuck the Police.

Discussion in 'General' started by Stoopid Toker, May 27, 2009.

1. Ya, not all cops are that bad. Some people get there hatred for police from media which gives people an image of a "generic" cop who doesn't give a shit about anyone and busts random people for no reason.Or some, get there hatred from bad experiences causing the have prejudice for all cops. Every person is different so you shouldn't hate every cop just from one experience or stuff that media puts in your head. How do you think stuff like genocide starts. Also, ya there just there doing there job they enforce the laws they don't make them. Theirs always gonna be a cop somewhere who is a bigot and hates weed and people and smoke it but not all of them are like that Ive seen cops pull up on my while I'm smoking a joint and sit there and stare at me till I put it out they could arrest me but they don't.

2. the fuck the police mentality comes from the fact that the cops are paid to do one thing, bust us (most of the time for drug possesion). There are more drug arrests every year than all other crime combined. The fact that there are plenty of videos showing cops acting like shitheads, and there's also the o so many taser deaths...:mad::mad:

Sure there's good cops, there's good weed dealers too, who do their job right. But then, people come on here and complain they got shorted by their dealer too. We're complaining about the fact that cops seem to be able to do whatever the fuck they please, and suffer absolutely no consequences. And when there are consequences, it's usually "suspended with pay", great, so when the pigs mess up they get a vacation. :rolleyes:

And that, is why we say fuck the police. :smoking:

3. Haha I made a similar thread because I saw this thread title and before I read it I just assumed it was another bullshit hate on the cops thread. Didn't actually read it til after I made my thread so don't go thinking I'm a copycat haha.

:smoking:

4. Its a funny relationship we have with the police. We hate them when they are giving us a speeding ticket, or catches us with a joint. But, who are the people you want to call when there is a murderer in your house, or someone is holding up a bank that you are in. Its such a weird love hate relationship.

5. It shouldn't be a love/hate relationship. I mean look, weed is illegal. It's against the law. Bad people benefit from the cultivation and sale. Until that law is reversed, you can get in trouble for it. Smoking, selling, growing marijuana is illegal in most countries like it or not.

I believe one day that law WILL be reversed, and maybe then we can all stop the hate. :D

Just ask Arnie, he's got the right idea.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7Ls2QIfKA]YouTube - Arnold Smoking[/ame]

6. I still don't love them in those situations, because I still don't trust them. They're too busy arresting someone for having a gram of a plant on them to be bothered by things such as murderers. I remember one time a white van was parked outside my mom's house for 3 hours while she was there alone. She called me and I told her to call the police, and they never even showed up to her house. But when I went to my high school Prom a little while back (where the real criminals are) there were at least a dozen cops there. Weird how that works out.

7. Uhh... Your school hired them for security. Or maybe its a public school and they were provided for security. Either way, look at any large event, cops will be there just in case a fight breaks out or some1 starts shooting people.

So it really wasnt that weird. What happens when you put 500 - 1000 high school kids together and dont have any security?

8. fuck the police :p

9. There are thousands of high school kids together at school every day without any police...

You'd think there might be something better for half of those cops to be doing than babysitting a bunch of kids.