Fuck the police

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ChicagoBud, May 1, 2009.

1. for real

my two friends just got arrested cuz the cops found a quad in our car. pulled us over for not using a turn signal and they said they smelled smoke so they searched the car. ya my friends dumb for driving stupid.
    after he arrested my two friends, he searched the rest of the car and told me i was free to go.
    fuckin pissed even tho i got let off. feel like shit

2. Not using turn signal -> Illegal.
    Possession of Marijuana -> Illegal.

So which part of this did the police not do their job correctly? Yes, marijuana laws are stupid but it's still illegal. It's not the police's fault you and your friends aren't careful.

3. ya bro fuck the police, oh wait except for when you actually need them for something. hate the prohibition, not those who enforce it. they enforce the law, not what they think is sensible policy. check this out:

LEAP - Law Enforcement Against Prohibition - Cops Say Legalize Drugs

These guys are simply enforcing the law, yeah it sucks for us smokers but if they don't enforce it they stand to lose their jobs. There are good and bad in all walks of life, and btw using 13 year old phrases like fuck the police only enforce the negative stereotype given to marijuana smokers.

4. the title should be changed to "Fuck Prohibition." The cops did nothing wrong there.

5. Exactly. They did nothing that they were not supposed to do. Let this be a lesson for your friend.

6. here a good song for this thread. By UNCLE MURDER

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYV_ZpqWSpU]YouTube - sean bell -uncle murda clap at da police bump this shiyyyt[/ame]

7. True there are bad cops, but these guys were just doing what they are paid to do.

Unless you have a logical reason for hating a cop (ie they "plant" the pot on you) then your just being ignorant.

a cop's job is to enforce the laws, not to bend them to your liking. They did nothing wrong in this situation.

8. WE WOULDNT EVEN BE HAVING THIS CONV IF WEED WAS LEGALIZED!!!:smoking:

9. i agree!!!

10. i dont need em pigs u chumpz.
    never did even thro assaults i never need em.
    so fuck em when they catch me fuck em because they are what they are and they exist./
    fuck it all u kno? fuck em uncle toms too

11. Don't blame the cops. Blame the fucked up laws, blame the people who won't let us change said fucked up laws. The cops have to do what they're told, or else they lose their jobs, and most people can't afford to lose their job...especially right now.

Sure, alot of cops are assholes. But a good portion of them are just guys who don't necessarily agree with the laws, but they have to enforce them to support their families and themselves.

12. cops dont have to do shit actually. I went to a party at a cops hosue and he said there are no "quotas" thats just bullshit. he said more than anything cops like to have fun and fuck wit people.

13. #13 Infin1ty, May 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2009

Cops don't have to do shit to meet quotas, they enforce laws because if they didn't they would lose their job.

Name-calling is not cool here, dude. -JD

14. fuck the police

I dunno about yall but where im at the police are all crooked as fuck. like pulling people over for not using there turn signal when they did, or a brake light being out but as soon as they drive off and u look at it its working, or saying u rolled thru a stop sign when u saw the cop and made sure to stop. stupid shit like that. or one time i got a ticket for being parked on the wrong side of the road in front of my friends house in a residential area, then he drove off down the road past an off duty cop car parked the exact same way. and then after they pull u over for bullshit, they search the car, even if its for "rolling thru a stop sign" when u stopped.

And cops do have quotas no matter how many times they say that quotas are illegal, one of my friends dad is a pig and he confirmed that they do indeed have quotas.

fuck the police, every last one

15. they deserve to be in jail for not using a turn signal let alone the pot

16. I didnt call anyone anything????????
    I guess i called someone a cop??