Fuck The Police

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sir_Spanks, Nov 26, 2008.

1. #1 Sir_Spanks, Nov 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2008
    Okay so today on my way to school I was pulled over on my own street doing "16 over the speed limit" because I was running late to school. Let me mind you that I am broke as fuck and this really sucks. Well this got me thinking, in the last two years I've had 8 run-ins with the police, 10 confrontations (ran away twice) and 10 possible charges (none relating to marijuana.) I have only been charged 4 of the 10 but what the fuck... I'm a good person, intelligent, very polite and courteous and I look like a criminal because of pigs. This shit is costing me hundreds of dollars that I can't spare and now have to make up for. God I'm so pissed, just the sight of a cop makes me cringe. Anybody have a similar case or care to share?

2. You got pulled over for speeding and you're mad at the Police? When ever I'm gunna be late for school I just take the late rather then the ticket.

3. fuck that
    i blame the cops for fucking everything
    my power went out last night?
    fucking pigs did it man:devious:

4. Personal responsibility...It's a wonderful thing.

5. Sometimes cops can be little bitches too though. Like at my school, we aren't allowed to smoke cigs on school property, the cops also regularly patrol the street everyone goes out to smoke on. This one time, I guess this cop was in a terrible mood (probably didn't have his favourtie donut and Dunkin Donuts) decided to write a kid up a ticket who had ONE FOOT, in the school property.

6. #6 Blutteufel, Nov 27, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2008
    Great, another one of those "fuckin' stupid-ass pigs arrested me for doing something illegal, bawwww" threads. Grow up and take some responsibility for your actions instead of pretending it's everyone else's fault. If you're speeding, they're probably gonna get ya; that's their job.

7. You knew u were breaking a law, and you got caught, therefore the police are bad? Unlike a harmless joint, speeding puts others in danger.

I bet you dont do too well in school... fuck teachers too though, right?

8. One time I ran with scissors and they stabbed me.

Fucking scissors are such corrupt assholes.

9. I got pulled over for going 16 over in my neighborhood one morning when I was running late for school. However, I have to give it to the cop.. that clever mother fucker had one hell of a hiding space.

10. ha you sound like a pig .

he said he was intelligent

and the problem isnt not taking responsibility for your actions its cops ticketing broke kids 300$ for going 16 over .

had the cop sentenced him to 15 hrs of community service im sure he would think twice about speeding to school.

there are more reasonable solutions

11. It's not up to the cop to determine the punishment. If you go to court and fight the ticket the judge could dismiss it provided to log 15 hours of community service. Being intelligent and broke also had nothing to do with this, the cop didn't think "look at this smart, broke kid speeding", the cop though, "Look at this guy going 16 mph over the limit in a residential area (assuming it was in a neighborhood). There is no problem when a cop gives somebody a ticket for speeding, doesn't matter what their financial situation is, they broke the law and now they have to deal with the consequences.

12. So they should give fines to people who have money, and those who don't should get community service?

That sounds like a giant bundle of fairness. :rolleyes:

If you're speeding, you're taking the risk of getting a ticket. You know that when you get in a car, so by blaming the cop, you are not taking responsibility for your actions.

Good try though. :smoke:

13. do you want some cheese with that wine

14. LOL naww but you should have options. if you're rich you should be able to take the easy way out and pay up(which most rich ppl are used to) and if you cant afford it yeah you shouldnt be speeding in the first place but the whole point in consequences is suppose to be to teach a lesson so it doesnt happen again

and all im sayin is there are easier ways to ensure he doesnt do 16 over again .

15. Yes, the whole point of consequences is to teach you a lesson.

And getting a speeding ticket that you can't afford to pay is quite a good lesson in not doing the crime if you can't afford the time. :smoke:

"if you cant afford it yeah you shouldnt be speeding in the first place"

Exactly.

Do you even understand your own argument? 'Cause I don't...

16. This right here.

You know speeding is illegal, you run the risk of getting caught and ticketed if you speed.

Its not the cops fault, its your fault.

Cop is just doing his job. Now if he busted you for having a weed seed in your car and charged you with posession, then he's a jerk.

17. YOu did the crime.. You pay the fine bro

18. no argument ...just tryin to help OP out cause everybody is doggin this kid

if he cant afford the ticket he shouldnt of been speeding . BUT getting caught for speeding doesnt need to be as bad as it is to get the point across

19. That is a lot, maybe you should tell them that you are good so they stop trying to make you go to jail??? Can you do that in America?? I am new here....

20. a few are from getting pulled over and warned, a couple are for underage consumption, and the other two was running from a fight (was a spectator) and running through the woods from out camp fire spot.

I know I was in the wrong and I was going way faster than I should have. I actually drove past the cop and was thinking to myself how far police radars can read. Well over a mile I suppose.. I was getting at the fact that police will do inappropriate shit just to get a write up. For instance I was sleeping at a friends house after drinking and the cops showed up and pounded on the door then slid a window open and started throwing shit. Now I have a court case surrounding this and these bull shit cops who don't give a shit how much you suffer from that.

Now as for everyone playing devils advocate wtf is that all about. I was trying to say that getting stopped today just kind of made me realize the shit I've dealt with involving cops.