Fuck the pizza guy

Discussion in 'General' started by CDDIDIT, Jan 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am high as shit. Smoked a couple of bowls of dank and ordered a pizza. 2 and a half hours ago. I just get a call saying the dude came to my house knocked and called then left. That is total bs. Not one missed call from this guy. No knock at the door. Just me hungry as shit. The guy says that he will send the pizza on the next delivery. Meaning its probably gonna be cold and nasty. I hate pizza hut. I am so fucking hungry and i have been hungry for 2 hours waiting for this lost pizza. This guy delivers to my house like once a week. WTF?

2. What a lying sack of shit delivery man. I can understand your frustration being ripped and denied your munchies.

3. Pay them with pennies.

4. Hide in the bushes and scare him... that'll show him

5. I thought this was going to be thread about fucking the pizza guy...pawhahahahahahaha!!
    Be like, "I don't have any cash to tip you with, wanna fuck?" lmao

6. Dude I feel ya. The other night I had a party at my pad and the Pizza Boy comes up, I give him the money(Exact Change) and he's like "That It" all condescending. I'm like "Yeah Motherfucker that's it" and closed the door. Not my fault they came up with some BS Deliver Charge in addition to paying for an expensive Pizza. That's your tip money right there so there ya go.

7. A $2-$3 tip beats this guy alone with your next pizza on a delivery and putting "a little something extra on it" just for your ass.If I was him I guarantee you I would..........

8. Don't tip the fool. Then fear that he might spit in your pizza the next time you order.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.