fuck the pigs

Discussion in 'General' started by Mur, Jul 26, 2012.

1. don't you hate it when people say that?

seriously, unless you TRULY got fucked over by them, please stop giving the rest of us stoners a bad image. even if you got busted by them smoking a j and they wrote you a ticket, yea they could have just let you off, but they are simply doing their job...

2. Rules are rules like them or not. People who are anti-cop and hate them all for no good reason are just still too immature to realize why cops are here in the first place and how shitty it would be without them.

I hate crooked cops as much as the next, but you can't stereotype them all like that..because they aren't.

3. I find the second sig quote you have ironic after reading this ahah :smoke:

4. Hey man, I don't hate religion...but I think it's a problem.:rolleyes:
    Same type of thing right?

5. I lived in an area where the entire unit were a bunch of ass holes, that's just the honest to god truth, and I'm not even referring to how they acted about weed, just in general..ass holes. Too high and mighty because they have a badge. That's frustrating, because at the end of the day I just want to feel protected, not scared of local law enforcement.

Since I've moved to the midwest the police have all been very kind (and I have gotten pulled over many times, fucking cheap gas and too much horse power). But still nice guys, just wanting to write the ticket and make sure no crazy person pulls a weapon on them, that's all they care about. I respect each cop no matter what, it's dumb not too, but it's nice when they're nice.

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyAtM0pfxdc]This Crip On Beyond Scared Straight Don't Give A F ck - YouTube[/ame]

7. I dont call people pigs cause it's an Asshole thing to do. I got enough asshole vectors pointing toward me from other, not pig crap directions. without adding another one that would be the model for dumb

8. [quote name='"Mur"']don't you hate it when people say that?

seriously, unless you TRULY got fucked over by them, please stop giving the rest of us stoners a bad image. even if you got busted by them smoking a j and they wrote you a ticket, yea they could have just let you off, but they are simply doing their job...[/quote]

Fuck the pigs

9. didn't see that one coming...:rolleyes:

10. Yeah I thought for sure Demiurge would be on that:p

11. You in a loop man? Need a tangential kick or anything?

12. I don't hate the police, I do however hate most base cops and base investigators. Fucking pricks with nothing but time on their hands. Wilkes was a solid officer though. :cool:

13. CID uses dogs like i use toilet paper rather than leaves.

14. People who hate the cops would change their stance if a faggot with a gun broke into their house and held them at gunpoint, while the cops told you when you called 911 'well you don't need us right...'.

15. Because he is hard, yo
    :rolleyes:

16. [quote name='"notajew"']People who hate the cops would change their stance if a faggot with a gun broke into their house and held them at gunpoint, while the cops told you when you called 911 'well you don't need us right...'.[/quote]

Oh you are so right ..... Man that was deep ......

17. "fuck the system"