Fuck the people who _____

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by peacelovep0t, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Fill in the blank.

For me, it's the people who claim to be able to smoke like an ounce of bud and not get high. That annoys me.

2. Fuck people that pull spaghetti out of their asses. I hate those kinds of fucks.

3. Don't move their ass when you are trying to merge onto the interstate.

4. who think mixing races is wrong. If they actually only knew the science behind genetics.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Fuck people who get really aggressive when they're stoned.

6. Who always take forever to respond to texts .
    Who try to smoke all of your weed.
    Who are girls not dtf.

7. I've always wondered about this.

I abhor racism, but scientifically speaking - is that true? It sounds like mixing races would indeed cause genetic problems.

I ask because I am broken down into 1/4's and 1/8's - so I'm a hodgepodge. And I have issues. :eek:

8. This. Even though I'm not against mixed dating or kids. I'm mixed & have lots of cousin who are and pretty crazy lol

9. Fuck the people who own Hobby Lobby. You should all eat a bag of dicks.

10. No, mixing races is a good thing. It seems having similar genetics is bad for reproduction.

11. since im here i may as well contribute.

fuck people who are negative all of the time and dont even realize it. that shit is cuntagious. beware.

12. Detaching all emotion having "pure bloodlines" would cause more genetic defects.

13. [quote name='"verbae"']since im here i may as well contribute.

fuck people who are negative all of the time and dont even realize it. that shit is cuntagious. beware.[/quote]

Ive noticed this too. Dumbassness and uptightness is too. Whenever im around this one dude his thinking slowly comes onto me and after a long day of being around him i feel all high strung n unsure of myself, even if im blazed throughout being around him

14. [quote name='"Speedymotor"']

Ive noticed this too. Dumbassness and uptightness is too. Whenever im around this one dude his thinking slowly comes onto me and after a long day of being around him i feel all high strung n unsure of myself, even if im blazed throughout being around him[/quote]

Its annoying as hell cus i dont wanna blow him off and leave him cryin by himself all day but i also dont wanna chill with him so im like tf should i do

15. Of course, of course. :rolleyes: I knew that. :D

16. are better than me.

always winning and what not lol

17. Well fuck people like you you fuckin light weights god!! its like us real smokers have to baby sit your ass when you toke. FUCK YOU !!!

18. Sell crack

And don't share the secrets

19. Fuck people who abuse helpless animals and children.

20. Fuck the people who believe its not butter.