Fuck The Patriots!!

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by FunkyTrainRider, Jan 13, 2008.

1. As stated above ^^. I'm a die hard Dolphins fan, and still proud to say it! I couldn't bare to see another team, especially the damned Patriots have a perfect season... :mad: Anyone else hate the Pats as much as I do?

2. Eh I think its great that any team is able to hold a perfect season, grats to them.

It don't matter either way Greenbay is going all the way :hello:

3. 17-0 and counting!!!
    Dolphins fan! They have those?

HAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha................................

4. I hate the Pats but I admit what they've done is amazing. Gotta give credit where credit is due.

5. LOL at all the threads hating on the Pats, Tom Brady is a machine and you know it.

6. I couldn't agree with you more, but i still have the right to hate on him, being a Fan of the fish:rolleyes:

7. The play where the pats got flagged for Unnecessary Roughness was fucking BRUTAL.

8. i dont know why you hate them i mean i am a patriots fan because i live in connecticut but they have just had really good teams latley its not like they have never had terrible teams look back 10 years or so w/ bledsoe we werent winning mulitiple super bowls in a row you guys willl have your time again ............just not this year :)

9. HA!!!!!!! WHy hate them... Cuz they can beat every fucking team?? ya..

PATS OWN and you friggen know it... Tom Brady is the nastiest QB in the NFL, so hop off the hate the pats bandwagon just cuz ur team sucks ass

10. Hell yea when Tom Brady made that hole in one and got fouled to go to the free throw line just to make the shot, I instantly came.

11. nice! im a HUUUUGE Pack fan. I live in NE which is why i HATE the pats. their fans are idiotic and don't know anything. I went to a pats packers game at gilette a few years ago (packers won) and the fans were actually chanting "Yankees suck!" baseball season was way over, and i thought this was so childish and such an asshole thing to do. Especially since it was before the red sox every won a ws. I live in NE and listen to WEEI and all the sox and pats fans... and they just dont know anything about sports... they run their emotions too much, and all they do is bitch. I wish i could like NE, cuz theyre run professionally, brady is a class act and reminds me of jeter, but their fans make it impossible for me to ever root for them.

12. Floyd do you even listen to yourself as you type??? you my friend sound like the jackass

THe fans here are the best... We talk shit cuz we can back up ANY sport in Boston... The Celtics OWN, The Red Sox are the champs and i wouldnt be surprised if they repeat next year, they have the same roster as last year just about... and the Patriots.. where do i begin?? 17-0 at the moment?? Godliest team in the NFL... ya

And to call yourself a New Englander and hate Boston and sports?? comon i bet if you were in ANY city of the US and heard a sports talk radio.. theyd all talk about the same thing... SPORTS!! of course all teams and cities bitch about other players and teams its all rumors and stuff every fuckin place does that..

The Packers wont win the superbowl period.. The Patriots are inevitably going to win.. im 100% that they will.. They have too many weapons.. the Best QB and the best WR... even the so called " smart and talented" jaguars couldnt stop us... We're too smart for teams and when you add talent to that smart.. You get ass whoopins week in and week out on Sunday my friend

Dont talk shit about New England sports... WE'RE THE FUCKIN BEST.. especially since you live in new england pal... YOU obviously have no clue wat your talking about and appear to be very ignorant of Boston and New England...Packers suck

13. thank you for proving my point ahahahahahahaha. You guys are all the same, and have been for years, (aka before your teams were good and winning) I remember the Nomar is better, the Cabrera is better, and even Lugo is better for arguments over jeter. O yeah, im a yankee fan, so talk all the trash you want with the sox, you still got a long way to go before you can ever consider yourselves on the same level as the yanks. And c'mon, when will you guys ever learn? your guaranteeing the pats win? I heard all the guarantees last year and then the colts woop them. If theres one thing for sure (to everyone but a NE sportsfan apparantly) in sports, its that nothing is ever for certain. I agree pats will most likely win, but c'mon, the 1986 sox shoulda won, last years pats shoulda, and the 2004 yanks shoulda beat the sox in the playoffs... Nothing is set in stone my friend, and you, are just another example of a cocky, arrogant, thinks with his heart not with his brain sports fan.

14. floyd don't be a dick dude. i'm a huge pats fan i was at the game last night i'm going next weekend and i can tell you straight up that our fans are not how you portray us at all. granted tjf420 is an ok example of what you're talking about but to he's right every teams has guys on their sports radio shows so what.

and there's nothing wrong with fans speaking about their team with emotion its sports that's a huge part about it, i like it wen peole use ther brains but who cares if they're emotional. and the pats use their brains more than most teams, tjf420 is right we do outthink other teams its part of the way we play

don't hate on the patriots because they're good or because of the fans idiot fans are everywhere, the fact of the matter is that brady along with most people in the patriots organization are class acts and the talent on the team is incredible, i truly believe (and im biased on this one no doubt) that this new england team is the greatest football team ever assembled, even if you disagree you have to respect and awknowledge that what they've achieved this season is incredible, it's history in the making, i feel like people should be excited to be a part of this season and to have followed it even if you do dislike the pats

15. In recent years who has had a better team...Red Sox or Yankees??

Fuckin love them Red Sox.

And the Patriots? Who could ask for a better team??

I love being from New England!!! I can understand why everyone else is so jealous.

16. To hell with the Pasterisks*.

17. Red sox are better as of last 3 or four years no doubt, they got two rings. Congrats, I'm eighteen and I've seen the yanks win more world series' than your 100 y/o grandfather has seen the sox win.

I must be super jealous over red sox fans [sarcasm] ahahahaha.
    Yanks= most winningist team in all of professional sports in the World, Ever. Im pretty satisfied with that. As far as the pats, they're good, and should win the superbowl. But if they dont, your 16-0 season means nothing.

18. See, I don't have a problem with the Patriots. They're kicking ass this season and they ought to be proud, its quite a fucking accomplishment.

But these fans are worse than cranky feminist lesbians with sandy vaginas. Jesus fucking Christ, give it a rest.

Edit: OP, I gotta confess, I was really hoping the Dolphins would go totally winless this season- Since they were the only team to ever go undefeated, I think they should spend a season on the other end of the spectrum, just to even out the karma.

19. AHAHAHAHA MAWFUGGGAHS

all this hating is fueling our cold norteastern hearts. i love it. we thrive on it up here, espcially when its the hate is consequence of domination. keep it coming:devious:

20. I guess I'm alone on here.. haha oh well can't win them all :eek: