Fuck the Nirvana section.

Discussion in 'General' started by Blaze, Nov 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. what an asshole! I could get at least 2 grams with 10$. :cool:

2. :laughing:
    fucking memes ...lmao...classy

3. alright imma ask it...

wtf is the nirvana section?

4. A separate section of the forum for people who have donated.

Pretty much a troll/muck free zone lol

5. i might just have to donate then

except the page for it won't load. :(

6. Last time I checked, it was MY money to do with what I want. I donated because I wanted to, not to get into Nirvana.

You sound like you're mad that you have to donate. That's your business, but don't go around talking shit about something (and people) you know nothing about.

7. what is in the "Nirvana" thread?

8. I've supported the GC shop. Bought various bits and bobs off there.

I guess it wouldn't hurt to give a donation sometime though, when I have some cash in, i'm on here enough. But I wouldn't be doing it for the Nirvana section, nor for the name colour change; just because I like the site and want it to keep running.

9. pretty much the same as is in here, only more elitist

10. nah man just sticks infinitely loading.

had this issue with the GC store for forever, never got it to load before. only page on the net i have issues with. i've posted a thread in the feedback bit of the forums.

11. here... lets see if a random item works or something... or if you are completely unable to access it hahaha

1000 - Bongs & Waterpipes - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com

lol at that bong

12. And you know this because you post in there, right? :rolleyes:

13. Good thing you don't know about the VIP section

Wait...crap

14. When I can afford it I will donate ten dollars

15. Another thing about Nirvana is that no search engines have access to it, it's completely protected from internet searches so you can post what you want.

Overall it's more close knit and friendly than the general forums because everyone knows each other. The chat thread is 7,552 pages long and moves fast. The Post a Picture of Yourself thread is 1,125 pages long.

It's not at all elitist and nobody gossips about the people in the general forums. It's more like an escape...from people like you :cool:

16. There's a post a picture of yourself thread?

17. nirvana is so damn sexy.

18. I got called an elitist for buying people memberships....but now people who bought their OWN memberships are elitists? I don't understand how helping out the owner of the site makes you an elitist :confused:

Oh and if you've been wondering where the female population of this forum resides, it's in Nirvana lol. It's mostly girls there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.