1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Fuck The Government Dammit

Discussion in 'Legalization and Activism' started by brian8472, Sep 14, 2003.

1. they dont want to legalize weed because theres no way they could control how much is sold and have a monopoly over it like they do with cigarettes and booze.

but weed isnt even considered a drug to me in the sense i do it to be cool or get high i simply keep a bowl with me at all times and take small puffs just to keep myself from bearing pains

ive had pains in my back, arm and lower torso ever since that fucker beat me up and kicked my face, and when im just a lil bit high i put these pains out of my mind and can actually function.

and the goverment, because of its greed make people like me suffer so i say fuck the government, fuck the police and fuck subliminal messaging in adds saying drugs are evil all of that stuff is spread or they support stupid onesided ideas like "lets burn witches" or shit like that. yea tell me if im making sense cause i am always high

2. ya sory man but i have to vent somwhere and words are always better then molotov cocktails :D

3. I have to agree with saying fuck the government. The logic for keeping cannabis illegal is that it is dangerous for me but I have been in far greater danger when the police beat me up and held a gun to the back of my head because I "looked" like a stoner whatever that meant. How is having my head bashed against the trunk of my car by a cop less bad for my health than smoking cannabis? PS the cops here in France havent messed with me once and I still look the same as i did in the USA. Not even the customs agents at the airport messed with me and I was wearin a tie die when i landed in paris.

PEOPLE SMOKE IN PUBLIC HERE LIKE IT WAS LEGAL. THEY SMOKE AT SUBWAY STATIONS. THEY SMOKE OUTSIDE CAFES. THEY SMOKE AT THE PARK. THEY SMOKE IN THE STREET. PEOPLE SMOKE CANNABIS PRETTYMUCH ANYWHERE PEOPLE SMOKE TOBACC. I HAVE SEEN COPS WATCHING PEOPLE SMOKE JOINTS AND THE COPS DONT EVEN CARE WHEN IT IS AN ADULT. ONE TIME I DID SEE THE COPS TAKE A JOINT AWAY FROM SOME KIDS BY THE EIFFLE TOWER BUT THE KIDS LOOKED TO BE UNDER 15 AND THE KIDS WERE NOT TAKEN AWAY. THEIR JOINT WAS JUST RIPPED UP. COPS SAID SOMETHING ABOUT HASHISH AND TOBACCO WAS BAD FOR KIDS TO BE SMOKING BECAUSE THEY WERE STILL GROWING.

I HAVE NEVER SEEN THE COPS HASSLE AN ADULT FOR SMOKING A JOINT HERE IN FRANCE.

4. Another reason they are keeping it illegal IS the tobacco companies...they were some of the first people to get it outlawed here in the US...they didnt want to "lose customers" (...thats what I call IRONY!) to pot.

Grasscity Deals Near You