Fuck the fucking word filter. fuck.

Discussion in 'General' started by Traxin, Sep 8, 2011.

1. lmao bonerpussy

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE1TDWORl_k]Super Furry Animals - Golden Retriever (Glastonbury 2007) - YouTube[/ame]

"A very special song, about a very special super furry animal"

3. [quote name='"KenjaminK"']For those genuinely wondering why:

"Links" includes the names too, so all of these words being censored, with the exception of the racial slur already mentioned throughout this thread, are the names of competitors.[/quote]

So, if GC were selling the MFLB (as far as I know they don't....haven't been to the store in a while tho), then we couldn't mention Blissville or puffitup or any of the other sites?

Im not hating, I totally understand, just wondering...

4. [quote name='"Cudderisback"']Pussy jizzfart, asshole, faggotfucker, shitballs, piratedick, buttfucking cumbubble, sandy cunt, bonerpussy.

If we can say all of that ^ then who gives a fuck?[/quote]

Hahahhahah

5. [quote name='"fluffykush"']NlGGA please![/quote]

Nig ga porfavor

6. wut u niggas cryin bout

7. #47 hypo, Sep 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2011
    Racism.

We don't need this shit here. Racism doesn't fly broheem.

-Illy

8. Nah I'm straight. SEE WHAT I DID THERE?! :wave:
    That was quite a gay suggestion, why would I change the way I speak? I see nothing wrong with my use of the NOUN to informally refer to a companion or simply anybody I am conversing with.

Fuck outta here NlGGA!

9. So you aren't ignorantly offending people left and right. :rolleyes:

IMHO, it's all about the intention behind it, though. I just don't understand where the creativity in the world has gone.

10. Words are hilarious.

For being so smart humans are so incredibly dumb.

11. shroomery

EDIT : Oh it did work

12. So? Use a different word, what are you 15?

13. It's the dumbest shit I've ever seen

We can cuss like god damn sailors and talk about some of the grossest, nastiest shit you can conceive of in Pandora's Box, but we can't say ""Hey man the other day i was so ch|nk eyed" or "I hate it when people n i g g e rlip the blunt"

Protecting against racism is cool, but we're really just being hypocrites. We all do illegal things yet we don't allow something legal (racism).

14. [quote name='"ZihgZag"']It's the dumbest shit I've ever seen

We can cuss like god damn sailors and talk about some of the grossest, nastiest shit you can conceive of in Pandora's Box, but we can't say ""Hey man the other day i was so ch|nk eyed" or "I hate it when people n i g g e rlip the blunt"

Protecting against racism is cool, but we're really just being hypocrites. We all do illegal things yet we don't allow something legal (racism).[/quote]

There's no "we" about it. lol

15. Yallz actin like a bunch of honky ass crackas

16. this one time i got super high with my friend and we just sat on this bench by a river and just sat there staring at the river not saying anything for about 5 minutes, then a pigeon swooped down and took a sip of water from the river and my friend just said "n-i-g-g-a-s thirsty." i couldnt stop laughing.

true story

17. my eyes is chanky

18. Racism is bad vibes but GC is a place is good vibes. There is a difference between being able to cuss and being allowed to say racist remarks. I dont think it's a good idea to put spaces in the word to avoid the filters either.
    No one here is trying to "protect" against racism, we simply don't condone it, its bad business.
    And it in no way makes us hypocrites because we do illegal things, but don't allow racism.
    Racism infringes on a targeted members rights, but illegal weed infringes on everyones rights.

19. [quote name='"ZihgZag"']
    We all do illegal things yet we don't allow something legal (racism).[/quote]

I smoke weed...that shouldn't be illegal,

I hate racism...that should be illegal.

20. Yo, when I get high my eyes look like that of a Chinese person's eyes.

Black person, please.