Fuck the fucking word filter. fuck.

Discussion in 'General' started by Traxin, Sep 8, 2011.

1. A few days ago I tried to describe my eyes as being "ch in ky" when I get high and it got turned into an array of asterisks...

And my sig.

2. Dude, I also hate that I can't say words such as ************* and %$*#!

edit: damn they're good

3. I totally agree.
    See what I'm saying joe? Shit's like.... fuck ***** why can't I write ***** and call a ***** ***** you know *****?

4. Pussy jizzfart, asshole, faggotfucker, shitballs, piratedick, buttfucking cumbubble, sandy cunt, bonerpussy.

If we can say all of that ^ then who gives a fuck?

5. word filter N I G G A (with the spaces)
    :devious:

6. Yeah we arent big on racism here

7. NlGGA please!

8. Me, I don't say none of that stupid shit. On the other hand, n i g g a is a term I use on a day to day basis. IRL, via text and on a public forum such as this one. See what I'm saying?.. *****?

^I see what you did there.. now do it without caps :devious:

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTnM4jd-P1Y]YouTube Poop - Gary - nigga nigga nigga - YouTube[/ame]

10. A L T is also censored.

11. #12 married2mj, Sep 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2011
    Gee if I could say buttfucking cumbubble to GC I'd be sooooooo happy

12. I feel you and would totally understand with the term NlGGER being censored, but NlGGA PLEASE.... n i g g a has been so overly used by people of all skin colors and used in a way that is similar to dude or bro that imo it shouldn't be remotely considered a racial term.

Only people that would be offended by someone using that term is an ignorant ****** :D

13. Referring to your eyes as c***** doesnt really apply to that...

14. Or you could use your brain to think of some more meaningful, descriptive adjectives and stop using a racial slur incorrectly. :rolleyes:

15. So I can't say RETRACTED or RETRACTED or even RETRACTED

16. [quote name='"KenjaminK"']

Or you could use your brain to think of some more meaningful, descriptive adjectives and stop using a racial slur incorrectly. :rolleyes:[/quote]

Totally agree. I just hope you don't call stuff "gay" bc that's the same general thing and would be hypocrisy.

17. I call gay people gay and I am gay, by the way. lol