Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"fuck the cops" - Understanding who to blame

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by beachac, Jun 19, 2010.

1. I'm so sick of kids on this forum and even on facebook complaining about the cops, specifically the phrases like "fuck the cops, fuck dem copz yung, im gon pop a po next tyma i c em". Shut the fuck up, you're not going to shoot anyone.

Understand that cops are humans just like yourself. Understand that some cops don't do their job well and that some cops do. Understand that most cops join the force to uphold the law, not to be assholes.

So, if you're breaking the fucking law (aka smoking weed, driving too fast, and other miscellaneous shit) and you get arrested, that's YOUR fault. You should be familiar with the consequences of smoking beforehand.

We all know marijuana laws are bullshit, but don't expect a cop to let you go and risk his job over what you think is fundamentally correct; The law is the law. Fuck YOURSELF, fuck the law, but don't fuck the people who uphold it.

Peace. :smoking:

2. Agreed. People don't understand how much they are risking their lives daily. My father was a cop until he was retired at 36 for seeing a kid shoot himself in the face and such. It's not easy shit. I think it's complete bull to say fuck the police when they do so much shit. If you get arrested or something, don't blame the cops, blame yourself.

Unless it's a fucked up cop. Than say "fuck that cop".

AGREED.

3. Yea cops are people too. Sometimes i would like to be a cop minus the fact i smoke though =( i wish they would accept that. Haha it would be awesome! I wouldnt really bust anyone though, maybe give a few tickets here or there. Just want to cruise around and blast some sirens woop wooop pull over please. haha

4. im gon pop a po next tyma i c em

5. I saw story written by someone on this site where the cops pulled over his car threw him out searched it without any consent then searched his freind and the cops handcuffed em and put em in holding until they got bailed out...were was it HIS fault

6. A lot of people who say "fuck the cops" haven't even been harrassed by the cops, they just been put in check for breaking the law. Saying fuck the cops is just a trendy thing to say. Kinda like how people overuse the work dank, dro, and every other slang name for bud. I don't think there is as much hate for the cops as people say in threads. I got respect for the cops, but no respect for feds.

7. believe it or not, these are words quoted by real people.

read better.

8. #8 18th green, Jun 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2010
    yea I agree with you on the most part, I respect most of the police I've met, just guys doing their job and trying to help out.

But I'm not going to say that everyone that trashes on the police is wrong to do so. I've seen a few situations where the cops were lying, going out of their way to harass people that were breaking no laws, etc. There's a lot of ass holes out there, and to those cops, fuck them. For the majority, I'd like them to hit this shit with me:smoke:

9. Man fuck da police

10. Yeah, I included that in my op. Some cops don't do their jobs.

11. i've come across all kinds of cops. obviously they aren't all the same. some are bad, some are good.

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8]YouTube - Chris Rock - How not to get your ass kicked by the police![/ame]

13. YEA FUCK THE COPS!

Today, I was riding my bike and the way I usualy go was blocked off because of construction so I did a quick little U-Turn to try and go around the building the other way and I here this cop going HEY WOAH! So I stop and he's like "You can't go through there so I turn around and I just plainly asked "ok how can I get around?" Hoping that he would tell me. He stops be and is like "Were you just gunna ignore me?" so i was like huh?:confused: He said "You were just gunna blow by?" And I was like ah fuck this guy and just left, not saying a word. He was like "Ah yea nice talking with ya." in a real sarcastic manner, so I called him an asshole.

That specific cop was a douche bag. He was acting all high and mighty and I just didn't wanna put up with him so I left him. I feel a lot of cops get this Almighty feeling, and I don't like them.

14. Ah, another virgin to the streets. Don't tell me what to understand if I understood it before you.

True, most people have no right to say fuck the police.

However, people who know what the police force is really like have the full right. When you witness crooked cops do drug deals and illegal activity why don't you rethink your opinion? Or what about those cops who smashed my friend's head off their hood for no reason and arrested them for nothing? What about the cops that pulled us out of a car, guns drawn in the middle of a grocery store parking lot with kids around, for NO reason?

What about the asshole crooked cops that covered up for the person who stole my mom's car (in our family it was a huge set back, and stress/emotion wise a huge strain on my mom) while drunk and crashed it?

What about every time a cop collects your weed and takes it home rather than the station? Or takes a cash bribe from someone instead of giving them ticket or arresting? Do I need to go on?

And last but not least never underestimate someone. You don't know who is going to pull that trigger, because you don't know shit.

Fuck the police.

15. Im not gonna fall for the hype. Fuck the police. And yes I've put up with plenty of bullshit from these pigs. I have even watched one yell at a group of ten year olds for "picking at a sign"(it was steel too). And as of right now, there is a 6 million dollar lawsuit against our police department because one of our cops thought he needed to drain two whole tasers on some drunk guy walkin home.

I could go on all day about the ridiculous shit they pull but I'll just say, it's bad when even the adults hate the police.

16. Jeez man what kind of shit do you get yourself into.....Take it easy GanGsta :cool:

and dont say the whole police force because the whole police force is not corrupt.

17. Mother fuckers were running up my ass after 12:00 and when I went from a trick speed limit change of 40 to 30, they pulled me over and harassed me. It was total bullshit.

I agree, fuck the police, but don't be a dumbshit.

18. I think op, like i do, lives in a town that has mostly legitimate police that don't pull stupid shit. minds change quickly once a person actually experiences real police brutality. i'm not talking about a cop being rude or something that doesn't matter, i'm talking about real shit, like the guy a couple posts above me said.

19. now THAT is a week argument.

i don't like softball, softball is boring. is every softball game boring? no, but is a lot of it boring? yup.

so am i wrong to say softball is boring? according to your logic i am, because not EVERY game is boring.

i hope that made sense, i'm a little :smoke: right now. but you get what i'm saying?

20. Fuck the cops yeah ive met a few respectful one's but in the end they're all fucking pricks. I have the right to say fuck the police because i witnessed some of the fucking bullshit they've done. You say cops are people too? HA their fucking power hungry animals is it ok for a man who is "doing his job" to shoot a 17 year old in the back of the head for breaking the window of a liquor store? He didn't steal anything he was going to and then was trying to just flee from the scene and the cop said he tried to "back into him" and he fired twice shooting him in the head once. They reviewed the tape and saw that he was going in the complete opposite direction and the fucking pig shot anyway. He lost his job but that doesn't make up for my fucking friend losing his life. so yeah i say fuck the police with the fullest amount.