Fuck the cops man...

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, Feb 4, 2008.

1. Fucka job too.

Damn, Fuck today, Fuck this life.

FUcked up day.

Super bowl sunday and i worked 3-11. So shit was FUCKIN NUTZ till past 6 something.

Fuckin redicoulus.

Only 3 people workin my department, Where normally its 6+ on jus a average day not a fuckin super bowl sunday day.

No butcher, I mean come on, NO FUCIN BUTCHER.

2 stockers and me on the counter.

So im fuckin stockin workin the counter and havin to do MAJOR MAJOR Other shit.

FUckin ridcoulous day super pissed day.

Then now we got this new E.Coli prevention shit we doin so everynight i gotta call a manager every night before i leave and have to pass thier tests which is bullshit.

Man, My shit was straight right. And i rushed a lil bit because jamarr fuckin slacked and didnt pull all the meats cuz jimbo's supposed to clean the case tonight so i told him i d help him so he'd get out in time so i got done bout half hour early so i go help him then get called ovcer like 2 minutes to do this bullshit test.

Outta like 10 thangs they failed me on like 5 which was complete fuckin bullshit because most the shit wasnt my fault. And they failed me on one on the sink because there was a tginy fuckin speck of hamburger on the handle of the hose. Like fuck you cunts.

Shit was jus redicoulus, I aient explanin it all thorughly but fuck man i was so fuckin pissed about all this bullshit.

I was supposed to clock out at 10:58 but i aient even get to clock out till 11:17.

So thier gon be pissed cuz i got overtime but its they fuckin fault.

I left then, Went to the parking lot, Turned on the whip, Stereo blarin, Windows open middle of winter and lit a square.

Threw it in reverse no one behind me and fuckin jus floored the bitch in reverse, Hit about 35-40 in reverse whipped a 180 threw it in drive and floored it again, Seen some bitch on a cellphone starin at me while i did it.

Then i get about a mile from there and i see cops rushin towards the way i came and they seen me and i seen one due a uey so i rushed to a side street killed my lights and rushed home.

Whips across the street in a abandon houses drive-way hahah.

Damn what a fuckin day.

Stressed as fuck cant unwind.

I swear if this shit happens 2-3 more times i jus wont be able to take it.

I can deal with all the bullshit customers and have 2-3 hours of peace for cleanup.

But when i get reamed a new asshole about my clean-up job when im workin for 7.50 a fuckin hour then they can eat my dick.

I can make $100's a hour doin jack shit but delivring thangs.

Fuck this life.

2. I hear you man.

3. fucka job N fuck the police.. that's my mentality.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KxyVuF0dxMk&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KxyVuF0dxMk&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

4. Haha, i feel ya KSR. We got some dirty ass cops up here, but most are chill about herb. What I learned is, always carry a blunt and a sack if you wanna smoke and need to transport. if you get pulled over, eat the blunt an hope for a cop who'll let ya off easy if you got small ammounts of dank. Normally I ride wit QP's or more though, but I got HELLA hidden compartments n my ride. So I usually don't worry much, plus homeboys dads a cop an he makes sure the heats off me.