Fuck that the 00's are great!

Discussion in 'General' started by burnttwaffle, May 1, 2009.

1. I've seen lots of talk about how the 90's was so much better, the 00's suck. But really, once it hits 2011, we gunna be like mannnnn the 00's was great.

So, what do you think we will be talking about in the next 10 years that was so great? Movies?Events?

Gimmie somethin...

-BW

2. The 90's were definitely awesome.

3. nope 70s>90s>80>00s

4. I can't wait for the VH1 special. The Office is a great 00's show, as well as LOST. Lebron James is a huge star. There is plenty of things that make the 00's great!

5. Grasscity.....great part of the 00's

shut up with that it started in '99 shit....just GTFO.

:p

-BW

6. LOST its set to end 2010 and its going to do what twilight did to the 80s.

That and ripped jeans will be made fun of as well as wearing polos and Guido

7. I have a feeling the 00's will be remembered as the beginning of the end for America.

We're going down the next decade.

8. The aughts have been pretty good to me. Lost my V-Card in '00, got my first car in '01, graduated in '02, was extremely wasted (and lost my scholarship)and moved to Manhattan in '03, moved back to Florida in '04, got engaged in '05, broke up with that crazy bitch in '06, went back to hitting the books in '07, became an uncle in '08, and now I'm waiting for something awesome to happen in '09. I'm suspecting either preggo scare or hitting the lottery, one of the two is bound to happen by year's end.

9. said it perfect.

10. This reminds me of when they talk about the decades in Dazed and Confused. They said the 80s were gonna be great lol.