Fuck that bitch

Discussion in 'General' started by Hendrix09, Mar 31, 2010.

1. I'm a senior still in highschool and yesterday this bitch took my seat at lunch just to be a bitch.she tried to get one of my friends to take my spot but they said no and when I asked her to move she said fuck you I'll punch you in the face. That really pissed me off but I just sat down by myself I mean she's a girl what can I do also for sum reason everybody else gets along with her. I guess I'm just bitchin but fuck that pissed me off.i would kick her boyfriends ass but she doesn't have one. What should I do Gc I'd love to punch that bitch in the face an knock her out but she's a girl.

2. quit being a little kid.

you seem pretty stupid all like 'i wish i could kick her ass because taking someones seat in lunch of serious business'

3. #3 Diceman, Mar 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2010
    I prolly woulda dumped all my shit (food, drink) on her.

Immature yes..but I wouldn't be able to just go sit down and look like a bitch...and I agree hitting her..especially over a seat just isn't worth it.

Go get a thing of milk and slowly begin pouring it over her head.

Plus maybe she will be less of a bitch if she knows someone may do something about it.

4. get a food tray and nail that bitch in the back of the head.

but seriously if she does it again just man handle her oout of your spot, not rough or anything just pick her up and place her away from the table, and sit down, because at the end of the day she is just doing it to be a bitch.

5. #6 LCM, Mar 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2010
    Pick her up (chair included) and place her in one of the corners of the caf facing the wall and then casually stroll back to your spot.

or, take the high route.. ignore her pms issues and petty drama and sit somewhere else

you don't necessarily know what she's going through, maybe something happened in her life that, if it happened to you, it would put you in the same mood and you might tell someone to go fuck themselves. negativity breeds negativity

6. Hit her, she's weaker then you.

Use your assets against her's man, use your head.

7. That's full of win right there rofl.

8. Now throw your hands in the air and let me see ya slap a hoe

9. Put laxatives in her food, locker, bag,etc. Get a handful and throw it at her. I'm sure she'll inhale some of it and it'll stay in her lungs and be shitting herself until prom.

10. Lol,what the hell

11. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do to put bitches in their place :smoking:

12. Lmao, immature yes, but that shit would make my blood boil.

13. Your only choice now is to eliminate her and her family.

14. Sweep the leg and snap the neck.

15. really? C'mon man. Its a fucking lunch seat...let it slide. Smoke a bowl and forget about the slut.

16. Calm down, dude. There are going to be women like that your entire life. At least she took your seat and not your pot, or your money. It only matters to you right now because you feel like your pride is wounded since you let her get the best of you. Later on, you won't give a hoot, and you'll completely forget about her. If you don't, at least you'll be the better for not hitting her like some belligerent weirdo. That's just creepy, after all, she only took your seat, and even though it was socially recognized as your seat. One day, you will no longer attend that school, and someone else is going to take that seat. Are you going to care then? No? So why care now? Think about it, you don't want to be a dbag, so show that you're better than that. She'll get what's coming to her in the end.

17. Do you wear contacts? Put some solution in her Dr. Pepper, assuming that's what she drinks... I just... have a feeling. It will give her the runs, heh heh heh.

18. I know right it's immature as fuck but damn it pissed me off. It's not like she just started bein a bitch she's always been one she just recently realized that guys can't hit her.If she does it again today I'm gonna pick her up and move her to the table where the non attractive lesbians sit LOL.it's not a big deal but I get really pissed off when people think there better than me.