fuck that bitch thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by raseallday, Aug 13, 2011.

1. on behalf of all of you, i got your backs so

fuck those bitches.

2. How bout we stop focusing on the past, and stop wasting our energy saying "fuck that bitch" , and use our energy to go fuck some bitches ?

3. fuck those bitches in highschool who think theyre too good for anyone..

4. girlfriend left me for my best friend after 2 years dating

FUCK THAT BITCH

5. man fuck these bitches i aint worried 'bout 'em. these bitches straight pussy pull a pearl out 'em.

6. g's up hoes down is some shit to live by. 80% of females are manipulative moody bitches who think they own you.
    real shit

7. real shit

8. this girl cant figure me out, i stoped talking to her... but i still cant stop thinking about her
    fuck me

9. Ex girlfriend who took a year of my life away, made me lose a lot of my friends, broke up my musical group, spread mad lies about me, fucked my "friend" when we were in the process of getting back together, and got me in court for a bullshit story about me hitting her.

FUCK THAT BITCH :wave:

Thankfully, my real friends were still there, my one true friend from the musical group is still my boy, the lies are just gossip - whoever is important knows the truth - and the charge didn't stand in court for a lack of evidence.

10. Just found out that she has a boyfriend. I'm still gonna

FUCK THAT BITCH

11. My last girlfriend was asian. Fuck that bitch.

12. Bitch that fuck.

13. man fuck that bitch hawred :laughing:

14. My Ex-Girl Friend cheeted on my with my homie... So after I found out I fucked her best friend... Now her friend likes me and I don't like eather of em.