Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fuck Stripes

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by J_Dawg, Jul 14, 2010.

1. For not selling Zig Zag rolling papers. Also, for not selling Bic lighters. Clippers suck, as do Joker rolling papers. I'll be taking my business elsewhere next time I wanna buy a pack of papers or a lighter.

Does anybody else feel the same way?

2. What the hell is Stripes?

3. exactly what i thought

4. What the hell is Stripes?

5. ^^^^^

6. #6 Totah Sam, Jul 14, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2010
    Yeah, we don't have them here either. They used to be Circle K and then rebranded themselves. They are mostly in Texas, Oklahoma, and south/east New Mexico.

Attached Files:

7. It's kind of like walmart. A locally owned super market, if you will.

8. Clippers don't suck.

9. what the hell is the deal with your signature?

is there something wrong with me smoking an eighth in a blunt :confused:

10. I'm with you bro if you say they suck they suck...nor been to one or know what the fuck it is but I'm high as he'll and sitting at work ha ha :smoking: