fuck, sometimes i just hate kids

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by phantomxrider, Apr 13, 2010.

1. so i get back from repainting my trunk lid at my friends house. come home, and my mom had a big pot roast going on. mmmmmmmmm. i get done eating, and step outside to feed the scraps to my dog right? i turn around, and the first thing i see is my brother unclogging the cap to a can of spraypaint (by spraying it upside down) and a big ass cloud heading towards the freshly painted trunk. well i get really pissed at seeing this, so i started telling him to cut that shit out and spray it off somewhere else.

15 year old kids never know when theyre wrong. WELL I WAS UNCLOGGING THE CAP DUDE AND I WAS SO FAR AWAY FROM THE CAR THAT IT DISPERSED ANYWAYS! i mean, does anybody know anything about anything anymore? youre 6 feet away from the car and it now has overspray on it. i tried to tell him about respect for other peoples' things, but he just went on and on about how it didnt matter. he started calling me a motherfucker, and i really wasnt in the mood for that shit. so i just threw the scraps of meat at him and now there's a red mark on his cheek.

god, i hate kids.....
    /rant

2. Yeah, and when they really get out of line you can put a couple of oranges in a sock and beat them with it. So it leaves no bruises.

3. I don't know how much paint might have been in the straw, but if he was unclogging the cap upside down then mostly what would come out is aerosol. Completely seperate from the paint. If you saw paint going towards your car it was probly just compressed air. But hey, what do I know? I've only written graffiti 4 years of my life.

4. FFFFFUUUUUUUUU I hate kids. What a disrespectful little shit. Make him repaint it or something. Nevermind, he'll fuck it up again. Spray paint something of his.

5. Fuck kids.

They're cool before they can talk then shit just blows up, and they aren't cool again until they're 18 (sometimes even longer)

6. That'll work, thats what my dad Bing Crosby used to do to me

7. Best part :smoking::smoking::smoking:

8. Urge.... to eat babies.... rising... erk...

9. is 15 years too late for an abortion?

10. Nope. Ive seen It done before back in shhh islands

11. lol nice:smoking:

12. This thread gave me lulz. I dont mind when people fuck up, even if it was your case,
    but I cannot stand when they can't admit they're wrong,or look at what they're doing and think... maybe? maybe I am fucking this up? He'll learn hopefully bra.

13. well if you ever have played MW2 on xbox live i bet you'd want to strangle the next kid you see.

everyone makes "your mom"jokes and they are just so stupid not even funny. i just hate people nowadays

anyway yah i feel your pain

14. Haha im glad you got some sort of revenge on him. I hate punk teenagers like this, though I am a teenager myself I actually have respect for other people's shit.

15. Ive always felt the best way to correct a kid is by just talking to them about it and explaining how they were wrong. Sure you can scream at them and throw meat at them, but if there anything like me that will only piss them off more.. I couldnt stand people screaming at me when I did something wrong, let alone having someone throw meat at me.

16. We were all rebellious teens once werent we?
    stoners are definetley rebellious and im proud to be part of it !:D

17. I may be wrong but wasn't everybody a kid at one time? If I was him I wouldve said sorry but sometimes adults blow up about little things I bet you can't even tell it happened now.

18. ZOMG wtf is wrong with you you cant go around beating kids with oranges in socks that is so uber fucked up :mad:
    you're supposed to use BRICKS in PILLOWCASES duh:p

19. These are two great post to fXme, I agree with you, my mother was more so about the yelling sometimes hitting(by no means am I saying child abuse)
    now I don't take that shit I'll yell back now, I was also the kid who was like DONT DO THAT WE'LL GET YELLED AT.. LOL My father,even though he wasn't with my mother, talked to me,explained shit out, I understood then. I always like to explain things out to people.

and guitardude I feel you bro, I can't play MW2 with little kids un-muted, unless their chill of course. It drives me nuts >.< its like cats in heat at 2am outside your window

20. #20 phantomxrider, Apr 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2010

oh, you bomb too? thats whats up. i pieced for a long time too. and i know that the 99 cent white paint from walmart isnt any ironlak. ;)

regardless, i just had to spend some quality time with a mixture of chrome shine and paint thinner to remove the overspray that got stuck on the car.