fuck someone help me

Discussion in 'General' started by dalulz, Dec 5, 2011.

1. I have like a combo of diarrhea and constipation anybody else hates getting this?

2. I call it the squirts. Go to starbucks and get a big mocha w/ like 4 shots of espresso, and a bran muffin. Come home after comsuming those, then drink a bunch of milk, and eat a can of chili. Once you finish the chili, quench your thirst with a couple of russian imperial stouts, and a few shots of pepto bismol. Then a big bowl of cereal before bed, so big that when you lie down it's all sloshing around in your belly.

If you're not shitting fine by tomorrow evening, contact a physician.

3. it's pretty late

4. so, what? you try to poop but cant then it suddenly explodes like a water-dookie filled ballon?

ha.

5. nikka imma be wakin up in the middle of da night with that shit (literally) xD

fookin pizza filled with hot ass jalapenos right before bed. 2 am:FUCK ME, i ain't never wanna go to prison!

6. Man I'm saying though. If you wait more than a day without curing the squirts you'll end up all dehydrated and shit, well actually not shit and it'll just get worse. Eventually, literally, you'll shit bricks.

See that turd that's clogging part of the exist is getting bigger by catching deposits off the passing liquid shit, and as it gets bigger, the pressure around it will continue to build. Eventually it'll get backed up around a corner, and shitting that thing then will be a disaster. Imagine a turd that's tapered the wrong way. Imagine that.

7. you seem to know a lot about shitting.. u teach classes about it? I'm seriously interested in taking your classes

8. There are things I can teach you.

9. Just look at his avatar man, it's a horse butt. You're in good hands.

10. This is a shitty thread

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uymZyK4ms14]Poopty Poopty Pants - YouTube[/ame]