Fuck society

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dank bank, Feb 2, 2010.

1. Amen to that man:hello:

2. people say people who work at fast food joints are stupid. funny thing if they all quit most of america would be in shambles (and skinnier).

3. heres some inspiration dude
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYB0VW5x8fI]YouTube - Terence McKenna: Culture is not your friend[/ame]

4. Bro, you gotta do what makes YOU happy, don't worry about anyone else. If you want to work at Wendy's for the rest of your life, all the power to you!

5. this is what i want my life to be like. i dont need expensive shit. give me a shitty small apt, with xbox live and some bud, and a job with a salary high enough to pay the bills and put food on the table, and i'm happy :)

i think weed makes us stoners more comfortable with less materialistic wealth. or is it just me? i used to be all about the money, but now i'm just all about being chill, being happy, being content.

I love the GC community also, such nice people here :)

6. Ya seriously the GC community consist of some of the most down to earth people. Regardless of how high some of us may be lol.

everyone else is all uptight and clenching their buttchecks over the most senseless things.

7. Right on man!

You do whatever YOU wanna do. Of course there are rewards and consequences to all our choices, but they are yours to make.

Everything you do or do not do, will ultimately add to the ultimate experience that is your life.

Peace, Love and Marijuana my man.

8. it's not like that. once you want to move out of wendy's you should have some money to go to a community college or some shit to make decent pay and smoke your pot

9. Unfortunately yes. Do you have to 100%? No.

You have to keep that image that you are a functioning member of "normal" society. Once you have that you can do whatever the hell you want and no one would be the wiser.

Part of becoming an adult. It's not easy for everyone.

10. Sorry for being stereotypical but in the words of bob marley " everything is just for a while."

Things will look up and it really doesn't matter what other people think of you(father included). I think of I this way: If people want to judge you based on the clothes you wear, car you drive, or the amount of money you have, why should you talk to them? I personally think that vanity is one of the biggest problems in our society, yet nobody acknowledges it. :confused:

11. ding fries are done dude

12. Yeah people can be fuckers in society but would you rather be a caveman with no modern society and no knowledge of weed? Hah....just playing devils advocate... :)

13. Be whoever the fuck you want and fuck the people who dont like it dont change for them. That being said after 10 years of working at wendys I would really think you will be suicidal. What you want ten years from now could be VERY different from what you want now even if your sure its not. Get a college degree and prove to this world that stoners can make something out of themselves!

14. I never understood the rat race concept either.

15. :p misspelled

16. im happy because im sad, and im sad because im happy

17. See its the problems of society that weigh down on my generation the problems that out fathers started we have to live with. I hate the fact i cant do what i want to do i want to go travil the world ii want to see everything there is to see, but thanks to the chains of society i can. we go school all our lives to get jobs we hate, to buy shit we dont need. so i say fuck our society, and fuck the people that think because we hate the world that were wrong and that think that the world is fine the way it is. The world is fucked mt friends and were going to be the ones that society will blame, even when we did nothing wrong. So i ask you do you really want to live in a world that hates you? because i dont. you will see me one day walking around the world for no reason but to do. not to help out man kind, not to save any animals but to walk and see all that i can see and to tell the people that think i am lazy and stuped to fuck off because i quit the rat race of everyday life.... Fuck Society

18. you're going to wish you never posted this thread when you're 80

19. If you do not want a lot, you do not need to have a lot.

You can try to buy a small plot of land somewhere near work, and build a tumbleweed tiny house, they have a minimal footprint, and are simple. If that is all you want or need, then that is what you should get for yourself.

Or if you do not want to have a single family dwelling, then you can buy a 1 bedroom or studio condo. Nothing says you have to have the 3 bedroom cookie cutter tract house, or the 3 bed 3 bath penthouse condo.

You just need to adjust your income to what you want out of life. If you can get it on a wendy's income, fine, if you need a bit more, then fine.

And if you are paying for college, and taking the subjects that you want to, it is not like being in prison ... just saying :smoke:

How about going to school for agriculture, learn to manage a greenhouse professionally, then you could try to get a job with a grower. Hell, get the degree, take dutch and move to Holland.

20. Why would i possibly feel bad about saying that. its true look at our society its shit in America and the rest of the world is doing much better then we are. We think were so big and bad and the fact of the matter is that we are retarted. i hate the country we live in because almost every one is in it to get rich quick. No one and i mean NO ONE my age nows what a hard days work is. When you work 70 hours a week and then get passed up for a job that your better at then let me know. the world is full of ass kissing guys and big tited women who get the job because the look better or a better ass kisser. the USA is going down and you can learn now to live or you can learn how to keep roling over till they take your last penny.