Fuck sketchy people

Discussion in 'General' started by Railer, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Fuck my niggas ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392355399.341978.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. You should of replied to the post that set you off. Then we would know who/what you are talking about exactly.

3. my turtle beaches work with my xbox one.......
    That makes me sound like a douche. But still

4. ^ nah you're just stating facts

I wish I had a headset I love getting in my opponents heads :)

5. what the fuck is turtle beaches lol

6. op your the sketchball ,, not standing up and just ditching the kid basically,, and then writhing a thread about it.. c'mon man. your the one that said 'ok' to smoke, and 'sure' for another bowl. this kid got exactly what he wanted from you.​
    but its ok. its a learning experience. so take it just as that. im sorry if I came off rude/like a jerk or a hole or whatever at the beginning of my post .​

7. Well it sounds to me like he asked to smoke your weed and you said yes. Then he gave you some turtle beaches then you let him smoke more weed. Now your pissed cause he smoked your weed.

8. Say no..Lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

wow, a little hostile aren't we? it seems as if this guy has left you mentally scarred. there are support groups that can help you. 

10. The experience has left him traumatized for life.

11. You guys are gay as fuck yeah the kid pissed me off stop blowing cock

I will stop blowing cock once you tell me what is so creepy about him? He seems like a fine gentleman who just has a bad concept of what is socially acceptable.. you know what I mean?

13. Lol i used to work with this kid we called ssketchy.for every story you had he had the same story but way more dramatic.

One time he told us how his dad got his chevy chevell ss up 160 mph an crashed it an walked away .

Or the time he told us how he used to work at walmart an bragged about howmany tvs an i pods he stole from there.