Fuck Rumsfeld!

Discussion in 'General' started by Digit, Jun 7, 2003.

1. sorry, but i'm gonna just let rip on this topic....

this asshole has really got me pissed of with his nonshalont super-glib attitude to a very serious situation...

when asked about the lack of sadam or his weapons, his answer was.

"it takes time, does that sound unreasonable?" *cheezy grin*

YOU FUCK!

THOSE WERE THE EXACT SAME WORDS BLIX WAS SAYING BEFORE YOU ASSHOLES DECIDED TO SPEND A FEW BILLION ON A LETHAL FIREWORKS DISPLAY!!!!!!

blix: We havnt found any yet, their cooperation hasnt been exemplery, but progress is being made.
    rummy and chums: Right, thats good enough for us. pack your bags, we're coming in.
    blix: no no! this is a process! it takes time.
    rummy and shums: time? fuck that, we're coming in.

grrrrrr.

that fucking BASTARD! grrrrrrr. how dare he smile so smug and glib. he's making a mockery of democracy. what a disgusting war monger. i hope he rots in a prison for a very very long time.

2. yeah, i hate the fucker.

3. that is fucking shite. I like the playground slur by the way, bongish...

4. the whole bush administration is *cough* a "little" bit backwards right now... being up in Canada is like having front row seats to watching rumsfeld and is aformentioned cronies do dumb shit.... no chemical weapons??? no nukes??? maybe the U.S. needs to stop spending $276.7 billion ( thats a shitload of cash) on defence every year. Let me put that in scope for all of you.... Canada spends $7.86 billion a year... France, $46.5 billion... germany $38.8 billion.... U.K. $31.7 billion.... The U.S. spends more than than the 2nd 3rd and 4th largest countries put together... the military expenditures of the world.. the entire world are only about $750 billion... maybe the U.S. should get some better healthcare or schools?

just a little food for all your minds to digest

peace out and keep tokin