Fuck "Robert Pattinson"

Discussion in 'General' started by exonmoble, Nov 26, 2011.

1. dude
    jude law.

come ooonnnnn

2. Who the fuck is Kurt cobain?

3. [quote name='"blazethatgreen"']I actually think he can do it, haters gonna hate but I can actually see him as Kurt.[/quote]

Your right, haters gonna hate

4. [quote name='"Pass the dr0"']Who the fuck is Kurt cobain?[/quote]

Sorry I can't process that question...

5. yeai was like

hmm..
    then i was like :cool:

6. You could just log off for 5 minutes and relax.

7. I would hop on Mr. Downey's dick in a minute.

IF he played Kurt I'd be all about that movie.

8. lol this thread is making the GC girls horny ;)

9. My boyfriend knows about my love for Robert Downey.

Oh man, he is something else. I think i just got a hankerin' for some Sherlock Holmes, i get worked up in the scene where he's shirtless and beating the fuck outta that guy.

• Like Like x 1
  10. hes a pretty good actor in my opinion.

11. im a dude. and can totaly agree with you on that hahahaha
    but im not gay man.:cool:

• Like Like x 1
  12. [quote name='"GirlyS"']My boyfriend knows about my love for Robert Downey.

Oh man, he is something else. I think i just got a hankerin' for some Sherlock Holmes, i get worked up in the scene where he's shirtless and beating the fuck outta that guy.[/quote]

Golden.

13. mediocre singer/songwriter that blew his head off. now people worship him lol

14. So. many. things. wrong. with. this.

Just going to have to a agree to disagree.

15. I don't know why everyone is getting so mad
    I've never seen any movies that this dude was in, but I think he could pull it off fine

16. if we're going for someone to play kurt cobain then i dont think pattinson is even remotely one of the best options.

i dont give a shit if people know who he is from hp and twilight, he's not even close to the best option!

17. OMG lol I didn't even realize that he played Cedric in HP. Blew my fucking mind.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdIcP12Kd5k]Robert Pattinson- Let Me Sign Official. With Lyrics. - YouTube[/ame]