Fuck "Robert Pattinson"

Discussion in 'General' started by exonmoble, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Last Days was basically a bio pic and that sucked hard.

All the docs have been good though.

2. People always hate on Robert Pattinson, but he's actually a good actor. He was great in Remember Me and Water For Elephants. I honestly think guys just don't like him because all the girls like him. He's a solid actor. I think he could play the part... and he is actually a pretty talanted musician. Not on the level of Kurt Cobain, but he's good. Although him being a good musician would probably just make all the dudes that already hate him hate him even more.

Sorry for being on his dick, but when I see so much hate for no real reason I stick up for people.

3. heath ledger would of nailed this role. johnny depp would also be good to

4. Robert Pattinson portraying Kurt Cobain is just... I'm almost beyond words. It's ridiculous.

5. #25 JuicyGoose, Nov 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011
    I am beyond disappointed in her... i am downright pissed off.

He's a pasty white pussy who isn't the least bit attractive or "edgy' enough to play Kurt. I can't take him seriously, I tried to watch two of his other movies and they just piss me off (I was jazzed about water for elephants because i read the book) and he just fucked me over. He was alright in Harry Potter before he looked like he became suddenly photosensitive.

If I could bring him back from the grave just to smack a ho, I would. :smoke:

6. Johnny Depp with long hair....

that George Jung looked he pulled off so well would work for this.

7. I don't get why people hate on him because of Twilight, he's a fucking actor. He didn't write the damn books

Also, why did you put his name in quotes? Are you implying that he isn't Robert Pattinson?

8. Shit like this is why Kurt killed himself - he didn't want to be a corporate whore who made soulless assholes rich.

:rolleyes: fucking disgusting, you know they're totally going to misrepresent everything to make it more dramatic, too.

9. This. Ultimately,so many people are gonna stick their hands in the cookie jar changing the script like all executives do...And if they do it this time,its even more disgusting because it's not even supposed to be fiction.

This vid says it all imo
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSb-qw9hxdM]Nirvana interview about the movie Singles in 1992 - YouTube[/ame]
    Krist..sarcastically "I'll have a star o hollywood and ima have a house with a swimming pool and get divorces and stuff" lmfao

10. I'm going to boycott this movie..

11. johnny depp or robert downey junior wud b able to act him out better

12. Really?

I mean personality wise i think johnny depp would be perfect, but its just they look completely different...

13. Ok, people who are saying that he doesn't look like him or he's not edgy or cool enough...so fucking what? He's an actor. That's what they do. Act like another character. Just because he can't be type-cast as Kurt Cobain doesn't mean he can't play him. The reason he can't play him is because he's a shit actor. He's not good. He has the emotional range of a bag of rocks.

And just to reiterate what the more sensible people have been saying, a Kurt Cobain biopic is the most ridiculous idea ever. To make a movie about a guy who killed himself because he didn't want to be a puppet for corporate assholes who just wanted to milk him for all the money he could produce. To make this film would be like a giant slap in the face...of a dead man.

I will also boycott this film.

14. I probably would fuck Robert Pattinson :D hehe

15. Ugh i hope to God he doesn't get that role.
    Just for..for, so so many reasons..
    C'mon son getouttaherewiththatbullshit.

16. i may be cripple but im not blind robert pattinson is a big pussy i know it you know it and the whole world knows it casting rab as kurt is a freaking kick in the face seriously people think how could a gay ass vampire play kurt cobain a freaking legend. if this happens i predict a zombie attack and i would totally lead it (not literally but you get the point)

17. #38 exonmoble, Dec 6, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2011
    Wow, great. Good for you...

18. [quote name='"cronicdemonic"']

good for you bitch[/quote]

God I wish I could ban people.

19. hahaha, i changed it