Fuck Rhoto's

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BluntRapSupreme, Dec 8, 2008.

1. well not really. i bought rhoto's ice the other day... and apparently they don't work. so i smoked a bowl right before this bell thing that my mom was performing in and i put the rhotos in and of course my eyes burn like fuck. so i go inside and theres a mirror by the door so i look at my eyes and they are red as fuck. this is after like 15 minutes too. so i go back to my car and put clear eyes in, and apparently that messed my eyes up a bit more just because they were getting irritated by this point. so i go up to my dad and looks at my eyes and is like "where'd u go? why are your eyes so red?" at this point im a bit too high to think of a good excuse so i mumble out something about my contacts and he knows for sure that im totally blazed. he was cool about it though, probly cuz hes a recently ex stoner. he didnt really lecture me or anything.
    the funny part about it is that he found one of my homemades earlier that day... so i got caught twice in one day. hahaha

2. I recently tried Rhoto redness relief, and I dropped in two drops in each eye, BURNED like shit, especially when baked as fuck, and I was thinking it better be worth the 6.99$ and the lady knowing I was FUCKED when I bought it. Anyways, in ten mins, my eyes were the same, arguably worse. I chilled, and in ten more, they were fine. But my friend constantly puts in Rhoto and it never works, so I don't know.

3. stuff works like a charm.
    and its soo enjoyable,
    the drops falling into your eyes, the slight burning sensation, the feeling of calm once the slight burning passes. oh my god its so soothing i wanna just wanna touch something soft right now

4. rhotos make my eyes white as fuck. i love them. death to haters.

5. i only use them for emergencies. They make my eyes real white, but with repeated use my eyes begin to twitch violently? i dunno i stay away these days

6. visine redness relief works wonders for me. fuck the rhotos,if i never would have used them that summer, my mom woukld never have known i was high, and i wouldnt gave went to rehab. fuck the rhotos dude..

7. Rhoto's always work for me. In fact they make my eyes probably whiter than they normally are lol.

but they burn like a muhfucka.

8. lol @ you guys talking about burning sensation.... are the nerves in your eyes burning... and your eyes are twitching violently...lmao don't use that shit.

9. ive been caught smoking twice in one day... twice. i was a real idiot about smoking wen i started a while back.

10. Yeah, I hate Rhotos too, I like Rohto-V, though.

11. like my friend bethsauce says

"the burn lets you know its working"

:laughing:

12. Rhoto works. You probably got caught because they were already suspicious. If you don't want to get caught, don't smoke. I'm not trying to be an ass here, but Rhoto's eye drops are for soothing/taking out redness. Not covering up MJ.

I was addicted to visine until recently. Rhoto's FTW.

/thread

13. Visine Extra Redness Relief works great. Eyes turn snow white after like 2 min.

14. when i put in rhotos my eyes stay red for a few minutes then they turn white as fuck. almost suspiciously white.

i first bought rhotos and i was going to this party blazed as fuck. i put them in and i checked and thought they werent working but i was like whatever since i didn't really care but when i got in the car my eyes were WHITE

15. Exactly. Eye drops aren't instant. :smoke: