FUCK! -rant

Discussion in 'General' started by DaiLLeSTeL, Jul 21, 2009.

1. been sober for 2 weeks now..
    dnt have a connect here and its been...:eek:
    cnt wait till i get to burn again and im juss lo0kn forward to when i do i will b dat much fuckd upp.
    but i noticed chilln in the sauna at my gym for a wyle den wen i leave im really relaxed and slowww and juss chill like i wud a blunt.. so thats my alternative lol
    sum1 mail me a blunt plz. lol
    o well.. juss ranting..
    nd sorry if my post is out of place..im sober.. lol
    nd im reall envious of this smiley ryt now :smoke: haha
    nebody hav any tips on how to spot a dealer in nyc? lol

2. Whats with the strange grammar, and two threads?

....Disclaimer: I am a notorious bullshitter, dont believe a single word i say/write in the forum.

OHHH i see...

3. also somebody please teach me how to delete posts/threads as i noticed i posted like 3 by accident

nvm i juss saw the option

4. Yeah..I'm coming down from the last high I'm gonna have in a while.. cause it was the last of my stash..now I have none left and nothing to scrape and I'm broke until the end of the week..:cry:

and I always thought it would be easy to get a connect in NYC..

5. man i feel u.. i dnt even have a bowl to scrape, i broke both of them that was filld a while back.. so i been sticking with my bambu's in my wallet

haha same..but i dnt really know nobody here that tokes up

6. fuck... and its 4:20 lmao

7. the words of a broke stoner...
    ive said that so many times haha

8. Haha I am looking at over a lb of the finest I've smoked all summer long sucks to be you. Learn how to grow!

9. I'm tryin to get hooked up right now with a 4th or half O of mids (haven't decided yet). If you wanna find me and come ovr after I have, I'd be happy to light you up (prolly from my bong tho).

The only trick is finding me ;)

10. um, could you maybe type in english? people who spell like that are going to be the downfall of the english language.

11. in nyc just walk around the village its offered everywhere plus you can pick up a nice piece of glass while your there too

12. lol its not that im broke.. i juss dont have a connect

13. where is this...village? lol

14. below 14th street and west of broadway try washington square park they always have dealers there just be careful of the undercover cops