Fuck Police Breaking into my house a 2AM

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Muffinzs, Jan 5, 2013.

1. sounds like a good reason to call the local newspaper.

2. Yeah cops are like that. That's why I ALWAYS make sure to have deadbolts locked and everything. A cop will try a door and when he does I want that fucker to be locked out.

To be honest, though, it's better that they did come inside. You know it's suspicious for the garage to be open at 2 AM. If it was your job to look into that, it would make your Spidey Senses tingle and you'd want to see how much you could find out.

It sucks that the cops are against smokers, but they are also there for legit reasons so I would be pretty disappointed if they just stopped at "Well they didn't answer the door, looks like there's nothing to see here!"

3. Yea i got no where after calling the station's both communications officers and the actual officers that came into my home.

They are completely blowing me off, which imo is fine with me fuck them but ill never forget their faces if my house gets raided

Honestly i would have went into the house if i was the cop at the door, my reaction was to sketchy for them not to really...

4. I love all the nicknames you give people in your posts.. lol.. :smoking::smoking:

5. #25 Deleted member 409203, Jan 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2023

6. if they entered illegally then this wouldnt be grounds for a warrant. and if it did get them a warrant, get a public defender and youll get off

7. THIS THIS THIS.

File a police report anyway, get a lawyer involved and you could get those cops in trouble for fucking with your shit illegally, they broke into your house and all

8. [quote name='"Muffinzs"']

Why did you even post this? You are a highschooler i in fact read disrespectful comments and wonder why this person acted X way, Usually every time is a teenager like you

Whats your problem? Atleast spell it "stupid"

You should leave GC for 4chan seeing how more then half your comments are horribly thought insults, seriously hide your post history if you can man

:p[/quote]

Listen to "2 am" by slightly stoopid before you start making assumptions