Fuck poachers and hunters

Discussion in 'General' started by Rotties4Ever, Aug 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #21 Rotties4Ever, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2011
    wow really? where do we draw the line why not just put roads all over the world and kill all the dear so the macdonals will have its customers. w/e man

edit- i doubt you ever see things from another point of view, like why the fuck is their roads where dear live, what ever man your style of thinking falls into previously pointed out narrow minded views of life. Who cares if you are dead, when your grandchildren will grow up never seeing a deer (Im using a deer as an example in this case but it can be applied to any hunting animal) with their eyes, except a book or a zoo or some shit like that.

2. #22 GOLA, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You are retarded. Hunting is used in many areas for animal control. To ensure. That the animal population doesn't get out of hand. I am referring to legal within hunting season.

3. not true at all unless your actually stranded out in the woods. if you need to eat go to the grocery store. its much easier and cheaper than buying rounds and tags, unless you want to poach.

4. #24 GOLA, Aug 11, 2011
    No. In my area. There are wayyyyyy to many deer. They endanger the HUMAN population because they are multiplying to fast. Hence a hunting "season". Hence why there are such strict laws about what you are allowed to hunt.

5. when you get that knot out of your head that is halting your intelligence maybe I will.
    till then have fun in FLO-RI-DUH :wave:

6. the human popluation is way out of hand. better suit up.

7. Lmao, K.

8. #28 GOLA, Aug 11, 2011
    I have seen four car accidents this week alone from deer wondering on to the road. Because they do not have enough wildlife area as is. One of those accidents killed two people.

9. I agree. Hunting for pure sport. Or hunting something illegally is an epidemic. It needs to be stopped.

10. I have hunted, and I have killed animals. My family is big into it, and I don't approve of how much they enjoy it. I do all I can to make sure they do it responsibly, and eat what they kill, use every bit of the animal they can, or it's straight-up disrespectful.

I have never enjoyed hunting at all. I do it for meat, as I despise equally going to a burger joint where animals are tortured and slaughtered in the name of mass-production...if it comes to that, I'd rather kill a deer or a rabbit myself, and know that it didn't suffer for me to eat.

What pisses me off so bad is the people who say it is sport, and then go out with a stand they put up a tree, sat there with an automatic weapon that could bring down a small plane, deer piss-smell and salt spread all over the ground. There's not one sweet fucking thing 'sporting' about such as that.

If you go through the effort to hunt your prey, sleep out in the elements where you yourself stand a chance of being hunted, make your kill respectfully and cleanly, and use every last bit of your kill, I won't say you are a bad person. But I will say you're in the extreme minority, and most who would say they practice proper hunting are lying or at least embellishing the truth.

All though human history we have relied upon our fellow animals to further our own civilisation. I do not say that we should never hunt, but we MUST show beasts the respect they are due for their long contributions to our betterment. They've helped us every single step of our way, and we invite the very worst kind of bad karma by not treating them right. It's very simple: respect.

11. #31 Rotties4Ever, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2011
    Fuck that, just cause its "legal" does not mean its ok.
    So much shit was illegal before and now legal and vice versa, the laws dont change according to right and wrong but according to best satisfy the ignorant law makes who place the needs of the few in front of the needs of the many.
    Human population is out of hand and out of control, the roads built where the deer live should be a fucking redflag, but why worry about that
    there is another shitty singer competition on tv, and walmart is having a sale.

edit- its legal for the states and russia to detonate nuclear bombs at various places and atmospheres and environments, why do think they do it?
    it was legal to start to world wars for stupid bullshit reasons and to kill people over it,
    in ww2 germany it was legal to commit mass genocide.
    I can go on and on and on.

12. fucking bottom of page lol

13. to a lot of assholes sitting in a jeep with a overpowered scope rifle is considered respected, thier tiny penis and tiny mind all agree in unison. fuckers like that are an epidemic in africa for example, hunting big jungle cats and shit.

14. #34 GOLA, Aug 11, 2011
    So. Obviously you don't live in a place inhabited by deer. And are passing judgments on me you have no idea about. The roads have been here for 100 years long before the deer problem. The deer here wonder onto interstate 95. The most use highway in the country. The population of the deer is closely watched by a wildlife group and the legal hunting season is praised by our wildlife group here aswell.

15. IF I ever see some jackass hunting for anything either then to not die of starvation, I would personally take their life, I dont give a fuck, I would feel no remorse for fuckers like that. One of the reason why I would never go to america and texas, cause I can get arrested if I am caught, cause apparently it would still be considered cold blooded murder.
    fucking bullshit laws.

16. i live in iowa. its more because we take over where they live so they are obviously gonna be there too.

17. I DARE YOU TO ANSWER THE FOLLOWING HONESTLY:
    Do you think it would still be the same problem at the same level meaning same number of deer wondering onto cars accident if the road didnt connect or was not close to the interstate 95, get real.

18. #38 GOLA, Aug 11, 2011
    Yes and them being there is fine, but their population grows too much that they eat each others food sources. Making them come toward humans.

19. well if humans are causing it i guess they have to fix it idfk.

20. #40 GOLA, Aug 11, 2011
    Well your obvious narrow minded view that hunters obviously all are in Texas proves you have no idea as to what you are talking about.
    I am not a dipping, republican voting, fag hating hunter. I love animals. I am a member of the SPCA. And have done charity work for them for years, and they all know I have hunted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.