Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fuck Piss Tests!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StickyIckyWeed, Nov 17, 2011.

1. So I might have to take piss tests unless I can talk my way out of it, but fuck that, I don't want to fallow those fucking stupid rules even tho it's what society demands. It's just not right. Anyway, what would happen if my piss tests turned out positive for THC? Not talking about the first time because that's pretty obvious, but over time. What can they do? Send me to jail for smoking weed? Giving me fines? What will happen?

Note that I am in Norway.

2. What can who do? Your mom, court, what?

3. The popo/the law.

4. send you to jail for violating probation, extend it for an indefinite time (meaning more UA's and if you fail those, jail likely), charge you heavy ass fucking fines, if your on probation to have charges dropped, they can be undropped

Im taking UA's too, but i have my med card lol so weed is no issue

5. God damn! That's fucking strict... This is for the states right? I don't think it's that strict in Norway, but it can be close I guess, but not that extreme.

6. There's so many factors. Why do you need to take a test? Are you on probation?

7. Not on probation, but since I'm under child welfare (I'm 19, I can still get support from them until I'm 23 or something.) I signed a contract that said I won't smoke weed etc., and since my grandma told child welfare I'm probably gonna have to take piss tests. But the thing is, if I drop support from child welfare and move to my father, can they still force me to take piss tests?

8. [quote name='"StickyIckyWeed"']

Not on probation, but since I'm under child welfare (I'm 19, I can still get support from them until I'm 23 or something.) I signed a contract that said I won't smoke weed etc., and since my grandma told child welfare I'm probably gonna have to take piss tests. But the thing is, if I drop support from child welfare and move to my father, can they still force me to take piss tests?[/quote]

They probably won't care if you drop the support. The thing with welfare is that if you can buy drugs then you don't need money from welfare. Hence the tests

9. Oh, no probation, then i wouldnt worry man

Those things i said were probation conditions hahahaha

10. Nah it's not like that. My grandma gets money from child welfare since I'm living with her. So in theory that cash will buy me food, clothes, etc., which is hilarious because it's barely anything at all. It's not normal welfare, it's child welfare.

11. So what about if you're not on probation and the tests turn out positive for THC over and over again? What can happen then? Do you know?

12. [quote name='"StickyIckyWeed"']

So what about if you're not on probation and the tests turn out positive for THC over and over again? What can happen then? Do you know?[/quote]

They will stop sending your gram money.

13. But I never touch that cash. It all goes to my grandma. So I don't understand why they would stop giving her money.

14. [quote name='"StickyIckyWeed"']

But I never touch that cash. It all goes to my grandma. So I don't understand why they would stop giving her money.[/quote]

I honestly doubt it matters. The money is for you.

15. Well, I called my father and asked if I could live with him and he said aight right away. So the child welfare money can go fuck itself. Things are starting to line up. Honestly I don't really care all that much if I have to take piss tests, the thing that fucking gets to me is all the fucking bullshit my grandma says. It annoys the fucking shit out of me. I told her like two minutes ago that I got a yes from my father and that she's probably happy that she doesn't have to put a roof over her bastard grandson. And then I said it's better that I smoke a Jay every now and then than it is to drink every weekend. Then she went on about how it's illegal so I told her to look at my brother. He drives without a fucking license every single fucking day and I told her to report him to child welfare then... She didn't have SHIT to say back.

16. Shes going to stop getting that money if you leave too, just an fyi to consider.....

And if you leave and she keeps getting it and they were to discover you left, you both could be in some fuckin serious trouble lol.... like... fraud.... dunno how that flies in Norway, but here the govt doesnt take too kindly to people "stealing" its money

Not saying stay with your grandma, i have no idea about your relationship, im just saying dont get in trouble if she keeps claiming that money and something goes down! Keep yourself safe!! hahahah

17. She won't keep getting it. And even if she did it's not that big of a deal. When I moved from my sister to my grandma my sister kept getting cash for months and my grandma didn't get anything even tho we told them a million times what was going on. Nothing happened besides my sister stopped getting the cash.