fuck people who sleep in

Discussion in 'General' started by Soap, Dec 29, 2008.

1. #1 Soap, Dec 29, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2008
    I am sitting here in the hotel room, my female friend is sleeping still and so is the couple we came here with. The plan was to wake up and hit the slopes early. It is now an hour after the slopes open and I get yelled at everytime I make a noise.
    i was drinker than anyone last night and stayed out wthe longest, and I was up first! Dammit. Wake up!

I apologize for the spelling errors, I am still trying to figure out this Iphone

2. hell ya I wake up nice and early everyday. why dont you just wake their asses up, or leave a note tellin them you left and were to find you?

3. fuck yeah wake up early as fuck for a wake and bake thats my favorite.

and i mean early like 730-930 is good early early blazing time

4. Yeah good morning man. I got up at 5:30, I hasve insomnia real bad. Stay up late wake up hella early. Got work today, try to enjoy yaself.

5. Woke up with less than 6 hours of sleep from my stupid brother's cell phone alarm. I can't tell you how pathetic it is to still have to deal with the bullshit that accompanies having your 26 year old brother live with your mom still. And for the past hour, since I couldn't get back to sleep, I'm still hearing the alarms go off and neither him or his girlfriend are phased by it. :rolleyes:

6. I'm not a morning person.

Why don't you go without them?

7. Shit, I hear you. Whenever I'm skiing, I'm always awake at the crack of dawn getting coffee on the brew and breakfast going for everybody with me.

Luckily my Uncle, who I usually go with, is the same way. We spend nearly half an hour getting my brother out of bed on most mornings. But, we're always on the first lift up the mountain.

Fry an egg or two and let the scent of coffee wake them up. Usually helps with a hangover.

:D

8. i passed out at about 10 PM last night so i'm actually up before noon for once, amazingly.

9. I went to sleep at two or three in the morning, but I haven't been sleeping well lately. I woke up just an hour or two ago to get to the airport, and I'm sitting in a little cafe' right now waiting on our flight.

Shockingly, I wasn't as viciously raped by the TSA as I usually am, so I'm in a brighter mood than usual after three hours of sleep. Wide awake, in fact!

:D

10. For some reason I can never sleep past 9:30 when I get plastered.

But I still haven't gone to bed yet atm, trying to stay up til tonight so I can get my sleeping schedule back to normal. I think 3 cups of coffe and 40mg of focalin xr should keep me awake until then.

11. Throw some snow at them? Antique them? Put toothpaste on their eye lids

Leave without them! leave a note behind

"You fuckers! CARPE DIEM!"

12. Man, I used to do that shit all the time, but ever since I started waking up early i've been loving it. I hate waking up now at mid day because half of the day is gone. I think I'm slowly turning into a morning person. lol.

13. Man I been wakin' up at like 8:30 in the mornin' which isn't bad but I would like to sleep in till like 1 or 2 once in awhile

14. fuck your female friend in her butthole that should wake her up

15. Fuck people who wake up early and have to wake everyone else up.

At least you let them sleep :metal:

16. :eek:

I guess that would be the literal meaning of fuck people who sleep in, take advantage of them in their sleep. Little fucked up eh?

17. you dont want more negs do you brah?

18. Let them sleep... I hate people who wake me up haha

19. draw cocks on their faces

20. IDK if you guys do this, but the rules around here are if you passout with your shoes on you're fair game. If you pass out with them off though you're safe unless someone is able to put them back on without you waking up, then you're fair game to be fucked with again.

I always try to use one of my shoes as a pillow to protect me from this.