Fuck people who disrespect property that not theirs

Discussion in 'General' started by Dark_Angers, Apr 19, 2009.

1. I threw a party the other night, and some assholes tagged up my building. The neighbors are upset, and I am spending all day trying to scrub this shit out, and some of it is stuck pretty well. I like graffiti, but don't fucking do it to my apartment:mad::mad:

-end rant

2. What a bunch of fuckin bitches. Should find those guys n punk em out.

That shit ain't cool... You're nice enough to throw a party and some fucked up asshole always has to mess with shit

3. Same thing happened to me, not inviting people i don't know round again. Somebody did a shit under my pillow. I was not happy. I have some serious trust issues now.

All you can do is look back and laugh.

4. :hello::hello::hello:

5. yeah i hate when people tags on other peoples houses....unless its beef.
    but one time some dude tagged on my homies trash can then he saw the guy who did it at the bus stop in with his dad and my homie just straight punked him and his dad...shit was so funny.

6. I feel you man. Last night at a rave/dance party my friend through he had $500 bucks jacked. Fucking ruined my night because we all got kicked out!

7. Lol 'punk em out', that made me laugh.
    Thats a little out of the ordinary. How and why would you shit under someones pillow:confused:

And op. They are assholes. But sometimes shit like that does happen, be careful who you invite next time.

8. im with you, someone jacked cash and nugs from my apartment the other night. fuck people who dont have respect.

9. That's why I don't throw parties at my house.

10. That's bullshit what a bunch of dirtbags.

11. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

hahahaha no FUCKING way. :laughing:

12. i hate seeing graffiti on any private property, especially if it sucks.

13. Yeah I am sick of hosting parties usually get out of control too fast, and thats never fun when your the host. As a guest its a blast.

14. Yup. That's why I will never ever host. I've never had fucked up shit happen at my place, but I've seen it go on at other places, and I just know how shit works. I'll make exceptions for groups of girls, but not random dudes.

Really only my closest friends are allowed 'in'.

15. Goes hand in hand with thieves and liars.

16. A mate of mine had a party and got a can of corn put in his washing machine. Do you know what kind of problems that causes. Not as bad as my party though, ) : all i can do is laugh about it now, but disrespectful, seems to be happening to everyone