fuck off high school teacher

Discussion in 'General' started by SpiritualPlum, Jan 5, 2012.

1. So there's a teacher I haven't had since middle school (I'm 18, don't worry). Anyways, the other day I walked past him and he said "there's erik, always high" right where other students and, more importantly, teachers could hear it. Then today he calls my dad and said something like "I'm calling you as a parent, not a teacher. I think your son smokes pot everyday at lunch."

I AM FURIOUS, because I rarely go out to lunch and it's none of his fucking business what I do!

He also isn't aware that I smoke with my dad. I'm primarily worried about him saying shit about me to other teachers.

What do?

2. do nothing.....kill'em with kindness.....you smoke with your dad??.nothing to worry abt

3. yea fuck that

fuck that motherfucker up!

4. Shit on his car

5. Actually what he's doing I've been told its illegal. Discussing private matters not in private can land him without a job if you make a big deal about it.

6. and he's the health teacher of course...

I never brought up his alcolholism, that ass. But what if he tells other teachers? My dad said all they need is teacher suspicion to call the k9 :eek:

7. ^this.

Fuck that teacher dude when i was in highschool i was a Well known stoner so i dealt with that shit too. only thing to do is shit on his car.

Speaking of alcoholic teachers Back at Page high in NC i had a PE/Health teacher i forget his name coach kent? who was always shitface drunk lmfao

8. hahaha i used to act just like that....so if u like incarceration, paying fines, probation then go for it.its your life...

9. Take it up with the principal. He has no right to say that and as a teacher, makes him very open to action.

Do not take violent action.

10. And he's a nice guy. he could've just reported me I spose, but the fact that I'm probably the only one of the 853176366 stoners that he thought twice about? I'm even the most inconspicuous one, been always wearing eyedrops and never smelling. hell, I'm the highest ACT score in my class with a 31...

11. .......yea fuck that, fuck that motherfucker up!

12. The principal is out to nail the potheads too, despite having a graduating class of 99... If he doesn't already suspect, I don't want to raise suspicion

13. jail/prison awaits u my friend...but on the bright side u can fuck that motherfucker up:cool:

14. [quote name='"SpiritualPlum"']The principal is out to nail the potheads too, despite having a graduating class of 99... If he doesn't already suspect, I don't want to raise suspicion[/quote]

Then go higher. This is considered defamation if he can't prove it.

15. a sense of humor escapes you my friend....but on the bright side u can easily be trolled:cool:

16. EVERYTHING IS SERIOUS BUISNESS. lol :cool:

17. Don't bring pot to school then there is no worry about k9

18. oh no dont get me wrong i have a sense of humor:smoke::D kids nowadays dont have a clue.....i have experience on the "violent crimes' haha its a old ass teacher that when u graduate you'll never see again why bother.

19. I think its hilarious how you think know one knows... if your around people who don't smoke or see you when ur not high and high..there going to know...as for him telling people who gives a fuck! as long as ur not in the office getting in trouble fuck it!

a lot of my teachers knew i smoked and i even told one of them i was high one... But she was a little off and just laughed thinking i was joking

20. [quote name='"Blamazing"']Shit on his car[/quote]

shit on his wife and children