Fuck Nickelback

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by J 5, Jun 29, 2012.

1. They suck.

2. cool story bro -_-

3. [quote name='"Danis..."']cool story bro -_-[/quote]

Thanks bro. I mean it.

4. Lol saw you were gonna make this in the other thead.

But fuck Nickelback

5. In the soviet,NickleBack F*cks you....Amma Rite -.- derrrp

6. I never understood why people legitimately hate certain bands because they either don't like their music or they are told their music sucks so they just go with the flow.

Have you ever met anyone from Nickelback? No?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of their music, but I sure as hell don't hate them for it!

7. I also don't get all the Nickleback hate. They are no more less talented than any other popular radiorock band. I'm assuming it all started out as some meme and everyone jumped on the bandwagon?

8. [quote name='"PAToke775"']I never understood why people legitimately hate certain bands because they either don't like their music or they are told their music sucks so they just go with the flow.

Have you ever met anyone from Nickelback? No?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of their music, but I sure as hell don't hate them for it![/quote]

I don't really hate them. I just don't like them. I just made this thread in response to another thread.

9. Five star thread, will read again.

10. [quote name='"srsbsnss"']Five star thread, will read again.[/quote]

Thank you very much sir.

11. Whats a nickelback???? Sounds like a new book idea

12. I hate people that randomly say how bad Nickleback are, it's all the craze in society these days.
    It's about as sheepish and conformist as the actual fans of Nickleback.

No Nickleback aren't a great band but their not the worst band out there, they're just the band that everyone pics on because it's "cool".

Stop trying to be cool, because that means you're uncool.

13. Nickleback is like the crabs VD of music. They're noticeable, irritating as piss, but pretty much entirely unthreatening and hilarious.

14. The reason people hate on nickelback is, the fact that they actually do suck balls. What's funny is most of these kids that do hate on em probly had the whole 2 cd catalog a couple years ago and now are bumpin dub step crap. lol

15. Fuck nickleback they are so fucking terrible

16. I have enjoyed myself in this thread. Thank you sir.

17. Nickelback may not be the worst band in the world, but they're definitely the worst band that gets shoved in my face constantly. Or they used to at least, I don't hear too much about them these days.

18. Yeah the worst we've got now is that man who sounds like a lady and sings about dancing like Mick Jagger. Something else regarding a pay phone?

19. I just don't understand all the nickleback hate compared to half the music in the charts. At least Nickleback play instruments. There is so much terrible music in the charts these days, horrible electronic music with metronome beats, while some half cast guys sings oh baby yeah baby through a microphone layered with a million effects.