FUCK NANCY GRACE

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by junior_toker, Jan 7, 2014.

1. This retard was saying how pot will kill people and that anyone who uses it is fat and lazy! She also said that the reason there were typos in angry tweets towards her was because the people were high, uh no you retard it's because people abbreviate words. (Btw she was fighting recreational use). Another thing she said is that there is marijuana so potent that it will 100% make you addicted. Just look her up and you will cry from the ignorance. Thanks for reading, rant over.

2. she is without any doubt a fucking idiot....

3. Wow I really like her too, but usually she's stating facts. Not some ignorant opinionated bullshit. What a shame. The powers to be are trying harder than ever, now that they are the ones fighting uphill.

4. She sounds like she is trolling us haha. I'ma look into her, regardless fuck this cunt  :smoke:  :metal:

5. Damn right she's trolling. Don't fall for it. She doesn't believe a damn thing coming out of her evil mouth. Show her the money and she'll say anything. Whore.

6. She has ruined CNN

7. Was there any worth to begin with? ;o)

8. Ha ha Not really but if your lazy and just need some quick news I used it for that purpose taken with a grain of salt. What other news am I gonna watch then... fox fuck no! The local? no go! PBS...too boring? CNBC? I hate money & business. So I turn to CNN.

9. The irony in Nancy Grace calling anyone fat amuses me to no end.

10. She acts like she just snorted a big ol line of coke after smoking some meth and crack mixed together.

Go outside and observe. At least you know that to be the truth. CNN? Propaganda like the rest of them you don't watch.
    The media needs YOU to survive. I'm tuning them out as I don't like what they're selling and its nigh worthless to pay them any attention any longer.

11. [quote name="floating_by" post="19305302" timestamp="1389232089"]She acts like she just snorted a big ol line of coke after smoking some meth and crack mixed together.Lmfao! Her poor husband and kids...or maybe not. They could be happy as claims with that money she brings home.

12. Probably high as fuck sucking their thumb in a remote corner of the house to get away from her.

13. that...bitch...

:mad: :mad: :mad:

14. michael phelps and usaine bolt... fastest in land and water... nuff said

15. NPR does the trick for me.

16. #16 goober0331, Jan 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2014
    Nancy Grace was never someone worthy of having her opinion being given any fucks.