Fuck My Parents!

Discussion in 'General' started by Motoxridah, Mar 15, 2005.

1. My parents are FUCKING gay!!!! I just found a paper that had a bunch of my friends names on it with their phone numbers. My mom snatches it from my hand and says I am going to do some investigating. She has been snooping through my cell and getting peoples names that I have called and that have called me. FUCK HER FOR NOT RESPECTING MY PRIVACY. I am seriously sick of their freaky ass rules and am looking for a place as we speak. I am not going to put up with this bullshit any longer. I am sure they are going to read this too. So if they are I have two words for you.... FUCK YOU!!! /rant

2. damn man that sucks i hate parents that are like that good luck on finding a new place and not putting up with that shit they shouldn't be invading your privacy like that man

3. I know how you feel man trust me, no more then 5 minutes today after I got out of rehab after waiting for 10 weeks my mom and dad sign me up for another one, fuck them dude, ill smoke if i want, good thing is the new place im going to has shitty tests, i need a cell hpne badly

4. 2 months = 62 days = a long ass time. they thought i took 1 hit....

5. Yeah man this is bullshit. I was so pissed I punched a big ass hole in my room. I want to see their expression when they find it... I can understand if they don't want me smoking but for fuck sake, dont go through my phone writing names and numbers down of people you don't even know. I am no longer going to smoke for fun, I am going to do it as a retalliation for them being such fuck tards. I am throwing out all my visine so I can come home with bloodshot eyes and just smile at them while giving them the finger.

6. I know you don't have this problem, but minors dont have that many rights-- and a right to privacy is one they don't have...

Punching holes in your wall won't get them on your good side. try having a rational conversation with them over the situation...

i'm almost sounding like a "more you know" commercial...

but i could be wrong... your parents might not even want to listen-- i don't know what kind of people they are...

7. dude i have had lectures with my parents about pot till my brains rotted (not from drugs) ive argued for at least 10 hours about it, they are as much against you smoking it as you are about them not letting you

8. Yeah I've had that talk. My moms a nurse and she thinks marijuana is all the bullshit they say about it. I have had talks with her for countless hours but always end up losing.

Well good luck on finding a place.

9. sup dude.. how old are u? if u wnt u can come to burbank and live wit me. lol .. that would be awsome. got a spare room n shit.. just kick it here until u find a stable place to be. u can add me on msn as the_guy_with_shoes@hotmail.com if u ever wanna chat bout nething.. peace and i kno u will get thru this!:)

~kod 4 life~ :smoke:

10. I'll fuck your mom, but your dad is out of luck.

11. parents can suck sometimes man, not much else to it. no matter how much bullshit like this that they pull, the truth is that THEY believe its all to protect you, and other parental shit like that

12. that sucks man, good luck finding a place

13. I'm 18 and a senior in high school. Thanks for the offer dude I appreciate people here offering to support me. My parents gave me the paper back realising how much it meant to me about the invasion of privacy. I am still super pissed but I am going to stick it out till I graduate I suppose. All is well now my friends. Thanks!

14. HEY MAN THATS A MAAAJOR BUMMER FOR YOU, I HAVE A FRIEND THAT HATES HIS MOM AND DOES EXACTLY WHAT UR EXPERIENCING. JUST GRIN AND BEAR IT MY FRIEND. STAY THERE UNTILL YOU FINISH SCHOOL, UNLESS YOU HAVE ALREADY...

15. SWEET THEYRE NOT FUCKERS AFTER ALL. NIIICE. ADHD FREE IS THE WAY TO BE!!!

16. If it makes you feel any better, my credit card and bank statments are sent home, since that's my permanent address while i'm in school. I pay all my shit for myself online, so it's not a big deal, but apparently my mom opens them all up. She'll call me and be like, "What did you spend $100 on" or "Why did you withdraw $60 in one day?" And she doesn't even know I smoke... so you're not alone buddy.