Fuck my life.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by slightlysto0pid, Nov 15, 2011.

1. I just got outta work and was getting ready to go to a meeting. Then my brother and his friend asked if I wanted to smoke with them and of course I said yes without thinking. I can handle my shit, no big deal. We were smoking out of some shitty plastic bong and I was taking some pretty good rips when all of a sudden my brother goes, "Oh shit, look at your face." I went inside, looked in the mirror, and sure enough I have this huge red ring around my mouth from the bong and it won't go away.

I look like an idiot. :mad:

2. ummm....wait like 20 seconds so it goes away?

3. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I bet you could suck a golfball through a garden hose.

Jesus man, were you , like, pressing the bong into your face as hard as you can or something???

4. Lol that's fucking hilarious bro.Got a camera?

5. Sir bongmouth is ur new name.

6. LMAO. That sucks man ^.^

7. Pics or it didn't happen.

8. Damn son.......

9. well... your right about one thing :)

10. feeels good brah

11. Just say they're stretch marks from sucking a dick, no one will ask about it again.

12. Um it's been like two hours and it's still visible. Did I mention I'm an assistant teacher? Yeah. Awkward.

13. Ouch! Sound like you had to suck on that bong like little kids do with plastic cups. You probably had so much suction on that bitch you coulda lofted the bong with your mouth. I take it that will be he last session out of that piece?

14. Ok well in the future inhale the smoke not the whole bong

15. Took the words right out of my mouth....Plaayaa Plaaayaaaaaa