fuck my life no lighter

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by DeuceDeuce, Nov 26, 2011.

1. i have a bong, a piece, some nice kushh papes and I come to realize I have no lighter, can't use the stove and I cant go out to buy one WTF do i DO!?!?! (edibles arent an option)

2. you expain why you cant use the damn stove

3. Candle?

Lol I keep a flint/fire starter in my trunk, need to borrow?

4. 1.Twist up a rolling paper tight
    2.light it on stove
    3.use it like a hemp wick / lighter
    4.eat
    5.go buy a lighter
    6.??????
    7.=profit

5. you wait for tomorrow morning and do a solar wake n bake with a magnifying glass

6. Or you can use a soldering iron or heat a knife on stove until red hot then touch it to the bowl

7. If you have really fine grade steel wool and a battery, you can spark your bowl that way.

8. DON'T PANIC! HERES WHAT YOU DO.

Blame yourself for being a dumbass.

9. I, too, am curious as to why you can't use the stove?

Also- if you have a fireplace there are usually always matches around there. Same with in the garage

10. Take some lead from a pencil and put one little stick in each side of an outlet. Take a third piece and hold it by winding some tissue around it to hold it or use some rubber handled pliers if you have them. Do not let your skin touch the lead anywhere. touch the piece of lead you are holding to both of the leads coming out of your outlet. using your free hand use the spark to light a prewound wick made from toilet paper. Use the flaming wick to light your bowl.

11. Heres my question, why the fuck do you not have a stove !??

12. Damn that sounds really difficult.

13. Naw I figured it out while locked up once. Just get all the wood off the lead so you have nice clean pieces to work with. As long as you don't zap yourself or light the house on fire everything should be fine.

14. [quote name='"stinksgood"']Take some lead from a pencil and put one little stick in each side of an outlet. Take a third piece and hold it by winding some tissue around it to hold it or use some rubber handled pliers if you have them. Do not let your skin touch the lead anywhere. touch the piece of lead you are holding to both of the leads coming out of your outlet. using your free hand use the spark to light a prewound wick made from toilet paper. Use the flaming wick to light your bowl.[/quote]

I read that in a motley crue book, tommy lee did that in prison

15. When I was in county I had a girl who would sneak me squares so I had an old electrician show me how to spark off once for a trade pack.

16. Did anyone consider he might have an electric stove..? Therefore no flame?

17. You can hot knife an electric stove.