FUCK my grows dyin

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ahcid, Jul 24, 2009.

1. i had my nice 2 and a half foot plant growin nice in a nicely made grow box, but i sprayed it with miracle gro twice ina week like a dumbass and now the leaves are dying and it looks like there may be some mold on the stem like some white fuzzy shit..any feedback on how i could fix it would be nice thanks.

2. if its mold your prob fucked. just take it as a learning experience of how not to fertilize lol. your best bet now is to lay off the ferts for awhile and try to keep humidity low in the box. other than that your just gonnna have to let the plant try and rebound itself. If worse comes to worse make sure to completly clean the box before replanting in it.

Good luck!

3. sorry man but it looks like your only option is to get a time machine. it's ok though you can just try again.

4. You want to kill the mold, let the plant dry out as much as you can till the mold dies. I mean, let the soil dry right out for a day. Keep flushing the plant with clean water no nutes for a couple weeks after that.
    You might be fucked if you over fert.