Fuck my fucking cat

Discussion in 'General' started by WhereRDaCookies, Nov 23, 2011.

1. This is one of the funniest things I've read on here. I'm in class laughing to myself hahahaha

2. Your cat is just taking a note from R. Kelly. Peeing on your head is considered a rite of passage in some cultures....

**Googles, because I'm sure it's true somewhere.....**

3. show that cat whos the boss man, set up some traps or like a cage trap or a boxing glove mechanism

4. +1 for "boxing glove mechanism"

5. does he have a cat bed? you should piss on it and see how he likes it.

6. next time it happens just throw the cat in the soiled pillow case, tie it off, and piss all over it. let ferment ferment for a few days. that'll show her...

7. This had me lol'ing

8. that made my day, and the cat is just curios and pissed you dont get it high, thats all i had same problem with my cat.

9. Is the cat box clean? Is there specks of blood in the urine or is the urine dark or it smells bad? There are often physical reasons why a cat breaks toilet training.

Or the cat could just be pissed at you!

10. That... That would be adorable.

11. I'm curious as how you plan to take a shit on it's head? You think it's just going to sit there and let you take a shit on it? It's going to claw your asshole/chode/balls the second you drop your pants.

12. there should be anger management classes for cats, my cat is a fucking cunt.

13. lololololol def cool story.. my pussy is always peeing all over the place so now im like fuck that bitch!!!

14. I love my cat. We do everything together.

Everrrrrythinggggggggg :devious:

15. harsh

16. [​IMG]
    :bolt:

17. I probably should have mentioned shes 15 years old. She hasn't been using the litter box in 7 years because we have dogs. She has a box with disposable cloth on it that she pisses and shits in. We have to replace the cloth every fucking day.

She quit going in the litter box as soon as we got two massive fuckin dogs.

18. [quote name='"Royksopp"']It's going to claw your asshole/chode/balls the second you drop your pants.[/quote]

Omg, haven't heard chode in a while. Fucking hilarious

19. [quote name='"WhereRDaCookies"']I probably should have mentioned shes 15 years old. She hasn't been using the litter box in 7 years because we have dogs. She has a box with disposable cloth on it that she pisses and shits in. We have to replace the cloth every fucking day.

She quit going in the litter box as soon as we got two massive fuckin dogs.[/quote]

Why did that make her stop going to the litter box? I know nothing about cats besides how much they suck so this confuses me?