Fuck my fucking cat

Discussion in 'General' started by WhereRDaCookies, Nov 23, 2011.

1. This is my 6th and final pillow...I only have 6, and I don't know where they came from in the first place. I swear to god if my fucking cat pisses on my very last pillow I'm going to take a shit on it's head.

My cat and I used to be chill and everything. When I got off work I'd go upstairs and get her and she'd sleep in my room with me. This became a usual thing. Then..I started smoking weed. My cat was all fucking judgmental and shit about it. She would just stare at me and it would freak me out so I'd turn away from her, but then she stopped wanting to come chill with me after work.

It felt like she just had better shit to do like hide underneath the stairs or drink out of the dogs water bowl while they sleep. I just shrugged that shit off and went about my business, but then...

I forget to close my door to my room every now and then, but I mean fuck its my room. I pay rent in this bitch and I can leave the door open when I want. It started happening a few weeks ago. Anytime I'd leave it open there would be a fucking piss stain all over my god damn pillow when I came home. Some nights she would be forgiving, but others there was no mercy.

FUCK YOU CAT, AND YOUR FUCKING SHIT. I'M TIRED OF YOU JUDGING ME FOR SMOKING POT.

2. hahahahahahahahaha

3. Hey man, take it easy. May I suggest showing your cat "The Union"?

4. :bolt:

5. [quote name='"The 420 Special"']show it whose boss - rape it.- if its a girl give it a bath and then stick your finger in its vagina it will not be able to scratch you[/quote]

I lolled so fucking hard in a Girly giggle hahaha

6. Disturbing.

7. Not surprised.
    Cats suck.

8. You think you got problems.

My cat tried to jump on the counter yesterday and ended up hanging on my finger from two claws.

I screamed like a little girl. :p

9. Cats are fuckign assholes man mine used to piss on everything I almost killed the little cock sucker.

Get rid of that fucking thing and get a dog..

Not that my dog doesnt piss on everything too -.-

10. i just choked on my orange soda.

epic thread much?

11. Cats rule, all these people sound like they just have shit cats.

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2Okh1ow9B4&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Marijuana Anti Drug Dog Commercial (ORIGINAL) - YouTube[/ame]

Thennn...he pees on your pillow.

13. Love that short story breh, will rep when not on mobile

Again, lulz.

14. [​IMG]

That little sucker just got me again.

Well son of ....

15. well now you can never run for president

16. p.o.t.y nominee

17. looollllololol lmfao roflmfao hahahha aaaaa!!!:d

18. [quote name='"LulzMaximus"']Hey man, take it easy. May I suggest showing your cat "The Union"?[/quote]

ahahabahahahah

+rep when I get on my computer..
    funny shit!