fuck my family

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by a7Xtasy 769, Jan 15, 2009.

1. so last weekend i caught my uncle and other aunt toking up in a garage. normally id ask to join in, but it was my grandpa's funeral. i think its really fucked up that they had to smoke then, and really disrespectful
    just had to rant

2. Maybe they were really saddened and wanted to avoid the pain of the funeral, instead of the way your looking at it.

3. Maybe you shouldn't look at it like such a juvenile hypocrite. :rolleyes:

4. Man with all respect I just went to a family funeral a couple months ago and I smoked after wards with some family its what you do. Doesn't mean any disrespect

5. talking about disrespect...

6. I don't feel that's disrespectful.

If someone in my family died I'd reach for the weed in a heartbeat.

7. Alot of people use herb to i guess escape the pain or avoid it. It increases your mood. I really dont see a better time to smoke...

8. Yeah man I totally understand where they were coming from. I mean, if I went to a funeral it would be nice to just smoke a bowl or two afterwards to just relax and think about whats going on, pretty much like how I enjoy smoking up after school to relax just on a larger scale.

9. They might just be really stressed out.

Let them be stoned, there was a death in the family for fuck sakes.

10. ever had a bad day, and you call up a friend to come over and blaze that night and just talk about things?

thats all they were doing..now if they were poppin pills and shit to get fucked up thats one thing, but they were doing the same thing you and your homies do when one of you has a bad day and you just want to blaze with the people that matter in your life..

I think your stressed out cause of the recent death and looked at it in a bad way...

My best friend was going through some rough times a few months ago... he'd call me up at night and ask if I'd want to come over and blaze, throwing down with him and just tokin and talking about shit made him feel alot better..so whenever I have a bad day, I ask him to come over and blaze..

I'll tell you man, it really helps..thats all your family members where doing is trying to cope, I dont believe they were getting high to forget about your grandfather.. I believe they were sharing some weed to bond and help eachother cope..

next time you have a bad day, call up a homie or two that you know will be real with you and blaze with him/her. it will help man, it could be the only thing that keeps me sane.

sorry about your grandfather man. I say you call up a bud to smoke with and talk with. I bet you'll feel better (and not because of the "high" from weed)

11. Truth right there...

maybe when yo turn in to an adult

you'll see it in there perspective you got a lot of growing up to do

12. When my grandma died I smoked before, and after the funeral... And when I found out. It numbed the pain a little, I mean it's an anti depressant dude.

13. I went to my first funeral this summer. I'm 22. It was my grandma. I was devastated. It was a 2 hour ride there...

It was just me and my fiance. After the funeral, we smoked 2 blunts for the drive. It helped so much. I just talked and cried and just let it out. It was so relaxing. It helped me so much.

14. Disrespectful to smoke when someone dies? the one time someone i've known died, everyone smoked a blunt in his honor. what the fuck is wrong with you?

15. It's not disrespectful. My wife's neice died at a young age, and most of the family was devistated, they broke down during the funeral etc.. a nice fat blunt really calmed them down a little and helped to cope with the tragedy.

It's very hard to lose someone, but you really lose your mind during the funeral especially if there's a wake w/ open casket.

When my sister died, i was 10, i could've really used some weed at the time, but then i didn't even know what weed was.

16. Damn son are you kidding me, if you've ever smoked you know that weed doesn't just get you fucked up it also makes you more reflective and think about things. My grandfather died before I smoked but if someone close to me died now I would probably smoke and think of all the memories I've shared with that person.

17. I smoked several times the day of my grandpa's funeral last year, absolutely nothing disrespectful at all, it was in his honor and to help me deal with the loss.

18. Id understand if they like ran outta there all early to go toke up behind the place but shit I always smoke after funerals. There are bad times to smoke weed but that's not one of them.

19. I've smoked after a funeral, how is that disrespectful? It felt normal to smoke.

20. yeah thats not disrespectful at all. unlesthey were doing it because they want to get high, but i doubt that. people do it to cope. calmdown.