Fuck my entire life...Defoliated Auto plants at 57 days.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Farii_barbiie, Aug 3, 2017.

1. If you're having deficiencies I would be feeding every watering then, since you're using coco
    I'd feed them asap
    What nutes are you using?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Skipping a day of watering in coco seems like it would be pretty hard on a plant that may already be stressed by heat. The tacoing on the leaves looks like heat stress and your humidity is a bit low so that's not helping anything. As other blades mentioned it's nothin detremential to your plant right now. Keep an eye on it and try to adjust the heat or humidity and see if that helps.

PS are the symptoms only up at the top of the plant?

Just take all your expectations away. I find that having expactations with these plants doesn't do a damn thing. You are going to get what you get from them. You will make mistakes. You won't have perfectly happy plants every time. The more times you grow the same strain the more you learn about what she wants and needs.

3. Is 1/2 strength nutes ok?

4. Yeah that Makes perfect sense!

& I agree but dummy me got one seed per strain thinking I'm about to have a whole bag of skittles n shit lol I'm gunna have grab more.

5. What nutes are you using?
    Her temps are good
    Humidity is a little low
    But it looks like the leafs that are having deficiencies are the tacoing ones.

I am still new to growing but for sure at least 1/2 strength. I'd probably go 3/4 to full but that's me lol. Little bite burn shows me what she can handle haha.

6. This plant don't like a high nute solution lol been through that with her already. Full strength scares me!
    I'm using fox farms trio. I know I know.... it's shit. Didn't know till after I bought it.
    I thought the rh is supposed to be this low! I have my dehumy going racking up my bill more for no reason?? Lol damn

7. 50% is safe in my garden with no signs of pm. Also is this just happening at the top of the plant?

8. Ok that's what was raising my temps up too.
    It's only happening to the tops yes

9. I'd go a little stronger than what You usually feed her since she is deficient.
    Humidity can be a little higher, 50% would be good.
    Your current humidity is good for late flower.
    I don't know anything about fox farm nutes but it's better than plain water :)

10. Feeding heavier then usual won't help a def. Just keep your feed at a regular rate. Don't wanna take a chance of burning or stunting. Plants leafs will yellow ect, you just adjust to their needs. But autos generally are not heavy feeders.

My current 6 Jock Horror Autos, coco coir grow. :gc_rocks:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Got it!!!!!
    Thank you

12. Good to know.

13. I've been giving 2ml per gallon of calmag with every feeding and watering

• Like Like x 1