Fuck my entire life...Defoliated Auto plants at 57 days.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Farii_barbiie, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Like I mean Heavy! I just dont know what happened. I was just high and got pluck happy. I plucked off all of the big fan leaves and I must admit, a few smaller ones to help the light penetrate the buds. Now I read that the leaves act as a "solar panel" for the buds. FML FML FML
    common sense was not so common in this case.
    Im two weeks from harvest and stopped nutes (and ph'ing) last night.
    Anyone gone through the same thing? what were your results? What can I expect now?
    :eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2:

2. Your 8 weeks in flower correct? I can't see it harming it to much if that's the case. Do the buds look close? Their are people who swear this route is fine.

My current 6 Jock Horror Autos, coco coir grow. :gc_rocks:

3. Yes the buds look great! ....on the Original Amnesia lol
    On my Purple cheese is the one that was having deficiencies and there's still a lot of white pistils that aren't filled in like the other plant.
    I'll go get some pics of how naked these girls look in a min lmao

4. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last two are the PC!

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. they look fine need another 4 weeks though.

Hydroponic Organic Science Stuff

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Really? I thought the Purple cheese did that's why I didn't stop nutes yet on that one.
    Might be a dumb question but despite the age of the plant... am I ALLOWED to let it go for four more weeks?
    Should I keep using nutes if I do?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Checked last night under the loupe and they're still white so I KNOW I got some time.
    I just didn't know if it was allowed .

8. I thought we been through this before . There is no golden rules. Each plant is different to a degree. Even from the same type of seeds. Some will grow faster or slower and some with different nutrient requirements, and different flowering finish times. Its a vast world of how things work. Same as with the real world, everything in life grows different and has different needs. Biological science .

My current 6 Jock Horror Autos, coco coir grow. :gc_rocks:

• Like Like x 2
  9. Yes keep feeding.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Lmao I know I know (sighs)
    I'm a noob! I'll get this mentality out soon. You're absolutely right.
    Thanks boss!!!

11. Don't ever go by a "breeders" suggested harvest time - the plants will be done when they are done and not a day before

I also vote 4 or so weeks

J

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. More time

• Like Like x 2
  13. Fuck, Since im gunna let them go longer now im stuck. I watered with UN ph'd water last night :eek2: should I just revert back and expect for nothing bad to happen? lol

14. Are you following a feeding schedule ? If so follow that depending on what week your at.

If not i would just revert back to feeding what you were next time it requires a drink

• Like Like x 2
  15. Nothing bad WILL happen

People have been gardening LONG before pH pens and Up/Down were invented

You'll be just fine.

J

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. Unless you made them wear those panties

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Lol half made sense but I get the sentiment

• Funny Funny x 1